Y&R: Popular Actress Returns

• Members

yeah... I think y'all and the issues you have with these actors are your own. I hate MB on GH but , but I can appreciate that most soap actors would jump at the chance to work opposite him, and i'm sure the same is true for MS and EB. 

Please register in order to view this content

and she had insane airtime, of course all she cared about was getting pay equal to the work she was putting in... back then. But now things are different. I HIGHLY doubt MM's coming back just to get back on the Devon-romance-go-round. 

but hey, we'll see. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

NOW, I can return to streaming Y&R regularly. The loss of MiM even surprised me - I suddenly didn't care about Y&R at all. She really has a certain presence that always made me want to watch.

As I said a few weeks ago, the best course is to avoid an instant return to Devon because that's an instant dead end. Obviously, as a deadringer for Hilary, there will be plenty of scenes with Bryton. Pairing her with Adam (or Chance) would allow her to interact with a lot of different actors and that's a good thing. Honestly, it doesn't matter because she's one of those actors who outshines terrible scripts/stories. 

• Members

It’s amazing. I didn’t realize how little I cared about the show until she was gone. I came back to watch nuAdam for a bit, but the Lola propping, Adam suddenly being evil again while ignoring that he totally changed under Hartley, bringing back MS when Gina was great in the role, all just added up to me not caring about the show at all. 

Mishael has a presence onscreen that most actors on the soaps these days could only dream of. I hope they treat her right.

• Members

I don't have any issues with any actors. I don't care for Phyllis/MS BUT, I am one of those that think she is Phyllis so I was happy to see her back. 

I honestly don't think you pay mishael much attention. If you did, you'd know that she has never had any issues with her story, even when her fans hated them. Your comments are 100% your feelings and nothing to do with her. 

Mishael was heard telling someone in May that she was coming back. So if this was in April, then I'm off. But I still can't imagine Mishael making her career decisions on the chance she could work with MS. That is just silly to me. "Listen Sony, if you want me back, you'll have to promise me story with MS and EB"... Yeah, no. I doubt that was the request that was made. 

Edited by ajsp35801

• Members

It doesnt matter who Amanda is paired with. If they want her interacting around canvas she will. 

I agree that I don't want her with Devon anytime soon. Not cause I think it's limiting but cause slapping them together does not make a compelling or rich story. 

I hope she's paired with Adam. That makes the most sense where everyone is story wise.  Not to scheme but to be the human side that he's missing. 

• Members

Yeah, we know that cuz she came back as a ghost.  I'm referring to when serious contract negotiations started which wasn't in May, more like June or July when the news broke she was coming back on contract.  I agree with the rest tho funny, looks like she will be prolly be In a story with Phyllis, Adam, and Jill

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

No. She was heard by a bystander talking to a friend at the Emmys about her returning in contract. 

I'm hoping they make Amanda  friends with Phyllis too like Hilary was. And I want her paired with Adam. But I'm not sure we know what her story is beyond this entrance. But I can hope. Lol

Even doing so, I think it's downright silly to say mishael made the show promise her story with MS or EB to sign. Come on...lol

What's the point of the wig? 

• Members

Yes, before It was reported by TV Source. And the person who said isn't an attention seeker or known liar. There's nothing to gain. I trust her on that one. I wouldn't with anyone. 

How does a wig make her Hilary? LMBO...Mishael said just today on IG that she doesn't know yet if Amanda is a twin or not.