Y&R: Popular Actress Returns

• Members

lol.

I could see Hilary or her twin/doppelganger interacting with Adam when she first comes back. On tomorrow's show Devon will tell Adam he wants him to stay away from Elena. After Elena expresses concerns about Adam living across the hall. (I think this is because she thinks that Adam is trouble after talking with Nick in the park, when Adam approached Christian and he ran away from him. Elena didn't witness Adam do anything bad, but I can see Nick badmouthing him to her. ) I wonder if there will end up being more to Devon not wanting Adam around Elena.

Maybe if Hilary comes back or her twin/doppelganger comes back, she will be sympathetic to Adam. Or he will help her in some way. And that will tie into Devon and Elena's storyline.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

More like having Adam LEAD MiM 'a return story. I'm assuming they will make it an A story so they need what they consider an A lister in it. 

There has to be some reason Devon is now interacting with Adam besides common sense of both needing a friend and confidante. I saw a partial clip of there scenes and they look like they should be interacting. I dont hate the idea of them as friends or rivals. 

Edited by ajsp35801

• Members

didn't we literally just have spoilers about Adam/Sharon "longing" for each other? I would be surprised if Y&R throws someone as gorgeous as MM into the mix with Sharon/Phil/MCE. That would be hilarious x10, because Hillary will undoubtedly overshadow the older white woman, which will peeve them all off bts. 

Please register in order to view this content

anyone is better than that dead horse Hevon, or trying to make Hil/Devon/Elena happen. 

JV can be good when he's given the material. Sharon/Mia wasn't it. lol

Edited by dio

• Members

A recently deleted tweet...As I said...she got that from another board from a person who posted it to poke fun at another tweep, Dave, whom the board suspected got his "spoilers" from their board. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by ajsp35801

• Members

The last thing I want is an instant Hevon reunited S/L. How boring and limiting is that? It might be better to go the Cassiah route- doppelganger that they'll eventually turn into Hil. I honestly don't care, I just want her back on the show.  

I could see "Hillary" married to or involved with Chance - at least that would be a big 'boom' to launch her return and CI. 

• 1 month later...