• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Listen to the podcast, maintain my stance on the timeline 

MM being a hardcore MS Stan was lovely to hear, and the gushing too

Please register in order to view this content

ETA. She seemed pretty final bout Hiliary, don't get the impression Amanda leads to Hiliary...…...for now lol

• Members

I appreciate how committed mishael is to trying to make Amanda different from Hilary. Though I do get the feeling the show wants Hilary just named Amanda if we go by what Mishael says about the writing. But she plays it differently. Good for her 

I'm glad the show shot down the accent and the blonde wig. LMBO 

Regardless of timeline, I don't think Mishael's deal coming back had anything to do with story with EB or MS. While she'd enjoy it and has always spoke about phyllis being a favorite of hers, I doubt that had anything to do with her coming back. She laid out her reasons very honestly in that podcast. 

• Members

Like I said the show wants Hilary but named Amanda. Mishael wants a completely new character.  I'm hoping her performance  distinguishes one from the other.

I was also hoping they don't have her doing the same nonsensical crap they had Hilary doing. There was very little rhyme or reason to her madness half the time. I'm not sure the audience will have the patience for that. 

• Members

Cassiah, anyone? Though as CG has shown, despite the writers best efforts to revert to the original character, a skilled actor (like MM), has the ability to turn those same words/actions/situations into something fresh.

Plus, it's not like the soap landscape hasn't been populated by dozens of Hilary-like characters - magnetic, sensual, intelligent, scheming with a good heart, etc. It all started with Lisa Miller 50 years ago.