Y&R: Popular Actress Returns

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Brytni is probably safe. Hilary needs a rival. But Loren is probably in jeopardy. 

That story was ridiculously skewed for Mariah. Most have the discernment to see the assassination hilary received to push saint Mariah and won't hold it against her. 

• Members

Screw the Black Budget!!! 

Why can't we have Hilary, Elena, and Ana on screen together? 

I mean we get Victoria/Phyllis/Sharon on screen constantly. However, we only get the POC characters if only once or twice a week which isn't beyond unfair. 

I mean with Hilary you can have this bold and brash yet vulnerable woman. 

Ana can be a young woman coming into her own who wants to become a successful Music exec whilst dealing with her relationship issues and familial drama too. 

I do think Elena needs more writing to carve her out a more defined personality. She should be pursuing her residency at Genoa City Memorial Hospital. Have her clash with Nate over medical procedures and treatments to patients as well as feel like in the beginning she has to back out of the relationship if Hilary is alive. Then perhaps she gains enough confidence to decide not to back down from Hilary and keeping Devon for herself too.