Y&R: Popular Actress Returns

• Members

No. I despise the character of Hilary and can’t stand Mishael as an actress. I’m aware my fellow posters love her, but I don’t. 

At the end of the day, I no longer watch Y&R so it ultimately doesn’t affect me that she’s back. I’d love it if they brought back a character who could get me watching again, though.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know it wont. And she knows it won't. She tweeted as much recently.

That 2017 story was trash. I remember us all talking about it constantly. It was SO one sided. I didn't think it was necessarily intentionally one sided, but looking back ... yeah. It was. And Hillary and Mariah should have been FRIENDS trashing the town together. Not playing juvenline one upmanship games on each other. Lawd. They almost repeated the same [!@#$%^&*] with Ana/Mariah/Tessa. (And they need to decide on a direction for Mariah, who's basically "Cassiah")

They seem determined to do as little as possible with Loren/Ana, which is a total shame. True on Brytni and Hilary needs a rival.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Exactly. And I kind of liked Alice Hunter. Kerry wasn't the most developed but I thought Hunter had potential. (Still not quite sure why they have Lauren and others going on to Jack as if Kerry was the love of his life ... lol they were an item for like 5 minutes and she betrayed him ... lol)

I hope not. Loren/Ana is a FIND. But they're of course wasting her, like for many years they wasted or misued Mishael and Hilary. And since they can do a quad with Hilary/Devon/Elena/Nate (which could basically be a new take on Dru/Neil/Olivia/Malcolm, but they better step up the writing, IMHO) ... Ana is probably seen as not needed, unless they make her bi too and commit to throwing her in the lifeless Cassiah/Tessa land of snoozeville, which would be a shame, but at least she'd still be around. I know this may be shocking news to Y&R but you can have more than two black actresses on contract

Please register in order to view this content

And Dru and Olivia should both be around. We were robbed of Dru/Hilary. And Olivia could take Elena under her wing. As well as mother her son Nate, of course. But wouldn't want any of that, would we? SMH ...

Edited by KMan101

• Members

It's fun! I don't watch these damn shows anymore but this board is a staple in my life at this point so let me have my fun.

Loren (and Camryn) could be their way of connecting to a younger more diverse audience but they slipping because they don't care about anything but the status quo.

In fact all of the young people on this show have a pretty good social media followings and they are giving them NOTHING to make people actually want to WATCH the TELEVISION SHOW THEY'RE ON.

Edited by Darn

• Members

We have to put up with these assholes everyday when you're not around and they spam the board. You might find it fun but it sucks. It's a [!@#$%^&*] headache because Errol almost never wants to ban anyone. Except Jonny. For a whole year. We had to basically occupy the admin post for a week to make that happen at all. So please, given the herculean effort to create any moderation here, at the very least don't motivate them.

Edited by Vee