GH: TV LINE ranks top 10 best character's of all time

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm so thrilled that they put Laura at #1 and not Luke.  

Please register in order to view this content

This list was much better than the one for DAYS.

I wonder if they will make similar lists for Y&R and B&B. (And in that case, will they even find 10 characters to put on the B&B list....)

Edited by JellicleCat

• Members

Probably Stephanie, Sally #1, Brooke, Eric, Ridge, Crier Katie as an Adult, probably Steffy, Quinn for the 3 years she ate the show, Liam because they can't help themselves when it comes to Liam, and Hope.  It's a struggle to find 5 on B&B.  I did my best for the 10.  

• Members

Alexis is the only weird inclusion on the list.  I would barely put her in my top 30 GH characters.  I don't know if I would rank Scotty that high either.  I would put Robin, Robert, Holly, Felicia, Tracy, Alan, Monica, Leslie even Carly, Jason, Liz and Brenda ahead of Alexis and Scotty.  And I don't even like Jason or Carly lol.

• Members

No it's not a horrible list.  Alexis is just an odd choice.   If they wanted to include a Cassadine I would pick both Nik and Helena above her.  I don't hate Alexis-I just don't consider her iconic in any way.  My barometer would be Alexis is right below Jax in scale of importance.

• Members

I would swap out Scotty with Robert easily and ditch Alexis for Robin.  Robin is a legacy child of a super couple that has lived with HIV for 20 years and we watched grow up.  Alexis?  Played Dobson once and gave birth to Sonny's most annoying child.