Y&R: April Spoilers

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hopefully NOT. Love Tessa and Mariah.  Hopefully Rey and Lola are the other 2 out 

Agree on Melissa Claire Egan, hoping she returns as Chelsea.  I think it would be very stupid and odd to recast both Adam and Chelsea!   Definite NO to Billy Miller back as Billy, Jason Thompson is doing great in the role.  I'd prefer Miller to stay at GH or go to DAYSl

• Members

According to the daily recap from soaps.com the New Nate debuts tommorrow. His very first scenes will be with Lola. He will tell her she.can go back to work but will tell her not overwork. They will also talk about her attack and she will say she hopes whoever attacked her goes to jail.

Also Jack will find out that Ashley planted a listening device to still his apparel idea for Jabot. Nick will end up meeting and taking a stranger named Sarah back to his home. They will kiss and he will unbutton his shirt.

And Kyle/Lola will admit they never stopped loving each other and Lola will suggest they get a room.

• Members

Are they just going to have Nick and Victoria sleep with randoms until they come up with something for them to do? Is this what constitutes story? It’s fascinating that even with nothing interesting to do certain characters are always frontburner.

• Members

lol. They are having Nick and Victoria sleep with random people, yet Ana doesn't even get so much as a cute dayplayer saying hi to her.

Nick getting with the Sarah lady really was random. I wonder if they are trying to write him as a playboy who doesn't really care right now. And that's why they are having him sleep with random women. This is the second woman he's slept with in like two or three days. I wonder if they are having him act like this because they are doing Sharon/Rey right now. And Sharon is acting like she only wants to be with Rey right now.

Also, on tomorrow's show Brandon says good-bye to Victoria. I wonder if we will see him again. I think that the show may end up reuniting Victoria/Billy. They have kissed twice since he came to see her in Vegas, and it sounds like she might be willing to give him another chance. I wonder if Brandon was just introduced to help Victoria become apart of a bigger mystery involving Victor and him gambling. 

And I like what I saw of the new Nate in tomorrow's scenes. He's handsome and he has a nice speaking voice. The show posted a short clip of him saying to watch him tomorrow:

• Members

IIRC it was done right before one of the actors went on hiatus and they never picked it back up. I thought they were good together and I would’ve liked to have seen that progress. Christine I feel is a viable character and I’d like to see her become a mother. What they’ve done to her in recent years is a total character destruction and unfortunately nobody seems to care about fixing it. I feel bad she’s stuck with Paul. I’ve never found them to be an interesting couple. 

• Members

I didn't really care for Christine and Nick. But I agree her character has been ruined over the years. I don't even recognize her. And you're right, they don't seem to care about fixing it. I've never been a big fan of her and Paul either ... I'm so over babies on soaps but I agree that it would help a great deal to make her a mother, finally.

• Members

Here are upcoming spoilers from SID and a few from SOD:

From SID: Jack and Ashley will head into battle, Victoria will confess to Billy, Arturo tries to strike a deal with Rey, Mariah will receive a troubling message. Nikki will take Paul into her confidence.  Devon will also be ready to stage a comeback, Phyllis will go head to head with Billy and Abby will go into damage control mode. Rey will tell Mia that Sharon is responsible for attacking Lola and asks her to keep it a secret. 

From SOD: After Victoria comes home from Vegas, Billy will plan a romantic dinner for her. She will enjoy it and it will make her realize why she has fallen for Billy in the past. However, she will be taken aback after Billy impulsively proposes to her. Josh Griffin will tell SOD, that Billy is moving at faster pace than Victoria wants to move at.

Also, Lily will be released from prison early. Neil will pick her up because she doesn't want to deal with Cane. Neil will then get the twins and take them somewhere so that Cane and Lily have some privacy together. Cane will set up a spa in their home, but Lily will not really like that he did that. Lily will want to focus on going to the opening of Devon's new restaurant named "Society". Cane will convince Lily to go with him. He will tell her that if she shows up alone more people will be focused on her broken marriage, than they would the restaurateurs. Lily will agree to go with him and put on a brave face for one night. Cane will plan to show Lily that night that they still can work together as a couple. But spoilers says that things may not go as he's plans.

I am glad that Neil will be mentioned some more before he dies. I'm also glad that he gets to spend at least a little more time with his family, (though offscreen). Also, I wonder what type of disturbing message Mariah receives. I wonder if it's regarding Tessa. 

• Members

Thanks for the info @xtr, the show's garbage but you always bring the spoilers and it's appreciated.

Didn't Billy and Victoria have this exact same plot when Travis left 2 years ago? I swear there were weeks of him hounding her to reunite. They have zero chemistry, she's flat as usual and he seems bored by the very idea of talking to her. Their relationship has no spark whatsoever.

• Members

I have no idea why they keep returning to that well, given how things have gone previously. To me, it’s an acknowledgment they don’t know what to do with them, but can’t bring themselves to make more drastic changes (like firing one or both of them, which needed to happen ages ago).

• Members

THANK YOU! 

Brandon is a Travis bot in my opinion. And you're even more right about Billy and Victoria having no chemistry at all. It seems that they're determined to have Victoria going around in these circles in order for her to be with a man. She should be seeking therapy, coming up with a new cosmetics project to compete with Jabot and being a good mother without a man for at least two to three months. 

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap for Monday, Devon is going to end up telling Ana/Jett that he wants them to perform together during the opening night of Lola's restaurant. He will get this idea after Abby tells him she wants the restaurant to be a place where artists perform. Ana and Jett will be hesitant to perform, but Elena will help Devon convince them to do so. Devon will also invite her to the opening as his date. 

Also according to Lynda Hirsch spoilers for next week someone is going to throw a brick threw the window of Crimson Lights. Attached to the brick will be a disturbing message for Mariah. Tessa will be worried, but Mariah will put on a brave face, even though she will wonder who is out to get her.

I wonder what type of storyline they are planning with Mariah. I wonder who may be threatening her.

Archived