Y&R: April Spoilers

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wonder who else they may end up getting rid of. I saw a rumor on twitter that there may be an announcement this week that a character will be recast, and that it will upset loyal fans. If that is true, I wonder which character it will be that is recast.

Edited by xtr

• Members

I read that too in this tweet. It also mentions that someone in a podcast was speculating that they might put her with Mariah. I don't want to see Ana romantically paired with Mariah or (Tessa.) I definitely would rather see her with Fen or someone else. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I know CK is moving. One of her friends were on her insta saying they wanted to hang before she moved. 

If source says Chelsea is being recast then I believe it 

That part about Ana is just spec cause of the current interaction.  I believe it too. Soaps have a long history of putting black females in unorthodox situations to keep from seriously pairing them up. Especially when it comes to white males from core families. I definitely think they'd make her gay. They want her around to play supporting to Winters Hamiltons but it seems they just don't want her leading story. 

• Members

I went and listened to the podcast and it didn't sound like something that either host thought would really happen. (Though that tweet makes it sound like it could be a real possibility.) I heard one host address it, because she said that a viewer was speculating about that. One of the hosts said they didn't hear anything confirming she was gay and that they didn't really think it would happen. And both of them were very pro Fen and Ana. They both really liked them and wanted him to come back. Granted, the hosts did joke a bit about  Fen/Ana/Kyle/Mariah quad, but they were just joking. I'm glad that news isn't something that is concrete of based off of any strong information. I do wonder how they end up writing Ana in this upcoming storyline with Tessa. And how much/what type of interaction she gets with Tessa/Mariah. 

I thought that podcast was kind of amusing. Especially when they talked about Sharon/Rey. I like Sharon/Rey, but the hosts comments about them were kind of funny. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Shey have zero chemistry and don't even look good together. But Sharon fans are always so desperate fir her to have someone that loves her that they look over the show using her to launch these male characters. Just to spite Angelica, I hope it fails. 

Yeah, its really only spec with Ana. I just don't trust the show. Not even a little. 

• Members

+1

I'm shocked they haven't done the swap yet. Billy is circling the drain on GH. His kid is being killed off. No real storyline prospects. Why is he even still on the show? Frank really just wanted to hang onto him. Tamara Braun is also being wasted, but Ingo is coming back so I figured maybe they'd dump Billy/Drew in the future. But who knows? I grew tired of Miller and everyone acting like he and his Billy were the second coming/best thing since sliced bread ... but since fans drove away David Tom, Miller it is. Thompson is OK, just not Billy. Not that Adam needed to continue to be Grandpa Adam, but Thompson made much more sense as Adam than Billy.

• Members

I would love to see Hartley's Adam interacting with Miller's Billy...  I am meh about Adams' recast and the thought of Chelsea being recast. Say what you will about the character Chelsea...but I really enjoyed MCE in the role after a while.

I am not impressed by JV's Rey but he is much better than JV's Tony on GL. But that's not saying much. This show could be stellar with better casting, now that the writing regime has changed. JMO.

Edited by bluejeanbaby3