Y&R: April Spoilers

• Members

It boggles my MIND how committed this show is to Victoria having a story. No matter what else is going on she consistently has frontburner story. Who in their right mind is inspired by Amelia Heinle's portrayal? Goodness.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on Monday's episode,

Victoria will angrily tell Billy he had not business following her. She will tell him she deserves a break and that she wants  him gone by the time she gets out of the shower. He will end up seeing a note left by Brandon. Victoria will admit to Billy she slept with Brandon and remind him she's single. Billy will say he's not in a position to judge anyone. He will ask Victoria why she keeps running away from him and she will lay into him, telling him how irresponsible he can be and how he's broken her heart many times. He will tell her they are better together. They will end up kissing and then she will get a message from Brandon inviting her to a poker game tomorrow night and will wonder if Victor will ante up. Victoria will tell Billy there is something wrong with Victor. 

Sharon will show Rey the ultrasound photo and ask him when was he going to tell her about the baby. Rey will say he isn't sure if the baby is his or Arturo's. He will tell Sharon he will raise the baby but he wants to be Sharon. Sharon will say Mia wants her out of the way and she will deal with her now. In a club suite Mia is hanging out with the pregnant woman from the hospital and Sharon will call to meet with her.

Sharon will end up telling Mia at Crimson Lights to stay off of her property or she will have her arrested. They will argue about Mia cheating with Arturo and Sharon getting involved with Rey. Mia will tell Sharon she is giving Rey what he's always wanted a baby and Sharon will say that Rey can love his child but want nothing to do with Mia. Mia will end up getting a pain, and Sharon will call Rey and insist on taking her to the hospital.

Rey will arrive at the hospital and the doctor will have questions about Mia's pregnancy. Mia will insist that Sharon step out of the room. Rey will want to see an ultrasound and Mia will try and put a stop to that. But the doctor will do one and Mia will be surprised when a baby comes across the screen. Later, when Rey leaves the room Mia will tell the doctor she wasn't sure if she is really pregnant. The doctor will tell her she's 12 weeks. Rey will tell Sharon the baby is family, he just doesn't know if it's his or Arturo's. Sharon will promise to stick by Rey and Mia will watch as they embrace outside her room.

Also Mariah will get Devon to listen to a song that Tessa wrote. Devon will like the song but not trust Tessa. He will tell Mariah he's been burned before. Mariah will ask him if he trusts her and he says he will consider the song. He will then offer Ana the chance to produce it. Ana will be happy about this opportunity. She will meet with Tessa at Tessa/Mariah's home and they will talk about music. Tessa will be glad that Mariah is supporting her. 

With Mia really being pregnant, I wonder if they will reveal that Arturo is the father and have her and him leave town together. Also, it looks like Victor will be involved with a new storyline involving poker games. I wonder what he's up to. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Here is the preview for next week:

It looks like Lola and Kyle do end up sleeping together (unless it turns out to be a fantasy) and that Phyllis hires someone to watch them. It sounds like maybe she will try and see if she can catch Kyle cheating with Lola so she can blackmail him and the Abbotts with it. Though there is another spoiler for next week from the Zap2it website that says that her plan backfires. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I just wanna know what happened to Fen. The new actor was great (better than overrated Kyle IMO) and he had good chemistry with Ana. They should’ve been a couple. I feel they would’ve been more interesting than Kyle/Lola or Kyle/Summer, but because Ana is black she doesn’t get the same opportunities as others. If you had a non-black actress with that much charisma there is no way she’d appear as little as Ana does. 

• Members

I agree that Fen and Ana should have been a couple. I've been saying from the beginning that a romance should have been written for Fen and Ana. And it looks like that was where the show was heading, with her and Fen bonding and them trying to help each other. But then the show abruptly dropped that and sent Fen away. I also believe they changed what her secret was. Zach Tinker did kind of hint on Twitter to fan that he might be coming back. Someone told him to get back to playing Fen and he said he would "very soon". So hopefully, he will back and maybe they will consider writing a romance for him and Ana. 

I'm not sure where this storyline with Tessa/Ana/Mariah going to go. Maybe it's just a music storyline and gives Tessa/Ana something to do. I don' t know.  Loren Lott did post an instragram story of her hanging out with Cait Fairbanks. She said that they were filming a music video and she couldn't wait to be able to share it. I'm not sure if that will be shown on the show or not. Maybe it will be. 

https://www.instagram.com/stories/lorensharice/?hl=en

Edited by xtr

• Members

I believe that Fen and Ana would have been a very popular couple had they put them together. The chemistry is there and they would make a very good looking couple. They were getting buzz, when they were interacting together. I believe they would have had a lot of support. I don't know why the show dropped the idea of them being together. Originally, I thought it was to have Fen pine over Summer some more, and maybe have him and Summer end up together for the time being. (And I actually think him and Summer have chemistry, though not as much as him and Ana.) But then they got rid of Fen altogether for the time being.  I did feel like after Fen was sent away that Ana's character would be in trouble storyline wise.

I thought she'd be very limited in storylines (and she has been) and there wouldn't be much romantic prospects for her (there really isn't, Noah is not around, and Kyle is tied up with Summer and Lola). I don't know if they would try and do something with her Mariah, her and Tessa. I really don't know. If they did, I could see an unfortunate situation where they have her and Mariah fight over Tessa. Which is a storyline I don't think hardly anyone wants to see. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Fen and Ana were never the story and were never planned for romance. His story was Kyle's rival in a quad with Summer, Lola, and Kyle. the writing was totally different for him with summer and Lola versus what it was with him and Ana.  This show is not subtle.  

• Members

I've mentioned this before, but I believe that the show was headed towards a Fen/Ana romance when Mal was still writing. Most of their scenes were together. Fen didn't interact nearly as much with Lola/Summer and both Summer and Lola made a fool of him. Though, towards the end it was hinted that maybe him and Summer could have something more genuine. As she did support him when Ana and Devon were considering not giving him another chance. Though, even there she ended up blowing him off due to Kyle, when he wanted to take her out again. 

Fen was/is Ana's best option. Kyle is tied up with with Summer and Lola. And Noah is not around and I don't know if they have plans to bring him back anytime soon long term. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Yes, I recall you saying and I recall us having the conversation about my belief that it wasn't ever the story. 

I agree with you that he is probably her best option for a romance. Which is sad in and of itself. Though he shouldn't be, he's a marginal character that's a member of a family the show would very well write off if they thought they could without backlash. This is the same character whom TPTB refused to pair with summer despite HHK and ME having great chemistry. Fenmore Baldwin was just not good enough for Summer Newman. 

But I will say this. Because he's so marginal and the show not caring about the character or family, increases the chances that Ana can be paired with him. He's probably the only white legacy character she has a chance with romance wise. And that's if they don't make her gay to sit her in a corner and shut up fans complaining about her lack of romantic life. 

• Members

I had looked at Monday's episode. It seems like the show really does want to write a new storyline for Tessa. And I wonder if something will go wrong for her in the story. It kind of felt like not everything will end up going smoothly in this storyline about her trying to pick back up with her music career. Devon really didn't seem to trust Tessa and I think that is why he passed her off so quickly to Ana to produce. And Devon warned her to be careful regarding Tessa, calling Tessa a "Wildcard". I wonder if something negative will happen in this storyline regarding Tessa.

And speaking of Ana meeting Tessa, I didn't get any sort of romantic vibe there. (Though it's early in this storyline). Their meeting seemed professional and Ana was acting like she would regarding listening to any artist. What I gleaned from Monday's episode regarding Tessa, is that the show seems like they want to write a new storyline for her that is going to mostly focus on her. All of the scenes regarding Tessa were mostly about her, Mariah was focused on helping her pursue a musical career again, Devon wasn't trusting of her, Ana was happy to get an opportunity to produce her song. It seemed mostly centered around Tessa.

Also, I thought that the Sharon/Mia facing off with each other scenes were interesting. Mia has annoyed me in the past with the way she's gone after Abby/Sharon. But I thought their scenes on Monday were kind of good and interesting. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Hopefully, this is Tessa's exit story.  I did hear a blogger say that they have two more exist. It's the one where they interviewed BS on the podcast.  One is a female Rosales and the other is in the younger adult set. I'm going with Mia and Tessa.