Y&R: April Spoilers

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers for April from SID:

Nikki will lean on Paul, Ashley will get a shock on her own, Lauren will lose patience, and Jack will plot his next move. Cane will also make amends with Lily, Nick will cross paths with someone from his past and Jack and Phyllis reconnect. Victoria is going to make a decision to leave GC to get her life back on track. Ameila Heinle says she will suffering from PTSD, due to what happened with JT. Victoria will check into a fancy hotel under the alias of Jeni Lamberston. She will think it's good to lay low for a while. Victoria will also feel pressure from Billy about getting back together. She will ignore his texts.

Also, while Victoria is her hotel room, a slightly drunk stranger will be knocking on her door as asking for "Lizzie". She will open up and tell him to go away.  It turns out the guy is Brandon, a new musician. His band has been playing at the hotel. The article ponders if Victoria might change her mind because of the very attractive Brandon. Amelia says what happens next will surprise fans, and that Brandon initially is a distraction for Victoria and her problems. Amelia also says that Brandon will hold the key to a new mystery in her life. 

So they finally cast Brandon, the musician with the rock and roll aura. He was originally supposed to be around for at least four episodes. But it sounds like maybe he will be around longer depending on how things are written for him and Victoria. I wonder when Jeff will be casted.

Here is a picture of Victoria and Brandon:

Please register in order to view this content

Also, Sharon and Rey are going to go on their first date, things will go well and then they will make love. Though Rey hasn't told Sharon that Mia is "pregnant". (I'm not sure if they really are going to have Mia end up pregnant or if they will continue to have her lie about being pregnant.).

I wonder what type of shock that Ashley gets and which person from Nick's past will he cross paths with. 

One thing I will say about Josh's new stint as HW it looks like the will have multiple different storylines going on, which I like. And they are sneaking some new unspoiled casted characters into the mix. First Ana's dad Jett, and now this new man who is interacting with Victoria.One of the biggest issues with Mal's writing was that he was mostly focusing on two things, the JT storyline, and heavily featuring the Rosales. 

Josh's first official episode of HW airs on 4/2.

Edited by xtr

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Here are some more spoilers from SID,

the person that Nick meets from his past is Rebecca Barlowe. Paul will offer Rey a second chance, Sharon will call Mia's bluff, Jack will be outsmarted, Lauren will protect her interests, and sparks will fly between Victoria/Billy. Lola will also be eavesdropping on someone.

And the actor that will be playing Brandon is named Mitch Eakins.

Here is a pic of him:

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by xtr

• Members

It does.

And how awful does it make Billy sound, hounding her with texts about getting back together. BRO: Victoria just went through [!@#$%^&*] HELL. Why are you badgering her to get back together? Lawd. I swear ... just another reason I hate this forced pairing. It just sounds like "welp, I don't care what you just went through, so when are you and I going to bang again" ... lol 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I don't think that Brandon is going to abuse Victoria or anything like that. Originally, I thought he would be a lighthearted character who would be used to usher Fen back onto the canvas. He was originally spoiled to be someone who is a musician that is successful on the club circuit. I had thought they would bring him on to help Fen become more of a professional. I thought he would arrive just as Fen was getting back off of tour.

He was spoiled to be very charming with a Rock and Roll Persona. Maybe he will still be that way, though it sounds like they might be keeping him around longer than originally planned, (original casting call said he's be around for like four episodes). Maybe the mystery with Victoria is more of a lighthearted/adventurous type of thing. And Brandon won't be a straight up bad guy/villain who will try and really hurt her. Maybe whoever "Lizzie" is part of this new mystery and if there's anyone bad in this storyline it might be her. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Here are some more spoilers regarding the Abbotts, Ashley's return and Kerry from the soap mag:

Eileen Davidson will also be apart of Kristoff's St John's sendoff. It sounds like she's coming back for those episodes

Also, the Abbott family will find out that another company has been stealing all of their new products. They will find out that Kerry is responsible for the theft and will have an emergency board meeting. At the meeting the real mastermind behind the theft will be revealed- Ashley.

Jack will leave the room with Kerry and ask her if she seduced him as a part of his sister's masterplan. Kerry will tell him that Ashley doesn't have anything to do with her personal relationships. In an effort to prove her feelings to Jack, Kerry will suggest they both walk out and move to Paris together. Jack will storm back into his office where the rest of the Abbotts, Lauren, Phyllis and Ashley will be waiting. 

Things will turn to Phyllis because these things happened when she was CEO of the company.  Jack will ask Ashley why she wants to destroy John's legacy but Ashley will say she's not doing that. She will tell Jack that she is leaving with every new product that Kerry developed while she was at Jabot. Ashley will let everyone know she wants to merge the two companies, then come back to GC and run things. But Jack won't let him do that and will make an discovery that will give him the upper hand. 

• Members

Nothing about Victor?? I’m kind of shocked since EB made it known that Mal had it in for him..

I thought for a minute that this Brandon was going to be Brandon Collins (originally played by Paul Walker). I thought that would be a pretty cool blast from Victoria’s past.

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

There really wasn't anything about Victor. But Josh will be giving an interview in an upcoming edition of SID. Maybe he will talk about upcoming storylines for the show, including what he plans to do with Victor. I am glad that it looks like there will be multiple storylines going on, instead of just mainly one big storyline being feature and dragging the show down. (like the JT storyline did). I can feel a change with the show already.

Also, here are a couple of more spoilers from a daily recap: Nick plans to build Kyle and Summer a new home on the lot he and Chelsea wanted to build on. (It looks like we might be getting another set)

Also, on tomorrow's show after Jack/Billy/Phyllis trace the weird stuff going on at Jabot back to Kerry, including the patent scam, she will admit that she is Dominque Carroll.

And in a clip from next week's shows, Lauren will tell Michael, that there must be a way to break the contract with Fenmore's and Jabot. I think that this is what the spoiler about Lauren protecting her own interests is about. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Josh finally speaks. I suppose they’re finally flushing the vestiges of Mal Young out of their system, so now he can fully take ownership of the show.

It’s so funny how Lauren almost always figures prominently at the beginning of a new regime, only to be shoved aside unceremoniously after a few weeks.

• Members

When I read the spoiler I thought it was where they were going too about reuniting with Brandon Collins too. Now that would've been good and surprising since TPTB seems to refuse to acknowledge Victoria's life before 2005. With her leaving town it sounds like what she did with Travis and what Viki did OLTL when she went to Paris, Texas too.