Y&R: April Spoilers

• Members

Reports (including from the soaps mags) say it will begin on April 23rd, where everyone in GC learns of Neil's passing. The story will continue throughout the week and Shemar Moore will return home for two episodes April 25th and April 26th. The next week on April 29th is the episode where present and past cast members like Victoria Rowell, and Mishael Michael will return to talk about Kristoff and his role as Neil. That will be a standalone show that will be presented in the same style they did for Jeanne Cooper. They will have the cast members talk about him and show clips of the most memorable moments from Neil's time on the show. 

Edited by xtr

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Um, I KNEW we hadn't seen the last of Rebecca Barlowe, I mentioned this during her first appearance and was promptly told by another poster that she was a one-off character.  Uhm, I don't think so!

Please register in order to view this content

I wouldn't be surprised if she also crossed paths with Jack too.

• Members

She still want her some Nick, lol. And he's single now, unlike the last time when he was still with Phyllis. Here is a spoiler pic of Rebecca trying to push up on Nick again. I do wonder how he's going to respond to her advances this time around. He's through with Phyllis for now and Sharon is dating and getting close to Rey. 

Also here is a cute picture of Devon/Elena. They are cute and bright together. She's got him smiling. I think they will get to know each other and he will eventually find himself falling for her. In the midst of trying to help Jett and dealing/grieving Neil's death and trying to help his family cope with that.

And Traci will be checking in on Cane. Here is a pic of them together: 

I wonder if Lily will go through with divorcing Cane this time around. He found out she filed for divorce on yesterday's show. But an upcoming spoiler say he will make amends with her. So maybe he talks to her and she decides to put off divorcing him for now. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I know that everybody on soaps does not have to be related.

My Wishful Storytelling! 

But if they're so dead set keeping Tessa then maybe Rebekah Barlow can turn out to be Tessa's estranged mother? Maybe she had Tessa and her sister in less than dire circumstances and ended up giving them up to a relative that wasn't really suitable enough to take care of them. Then maybe Rebekah could've married well or decided to turn her life around to become the success she is now. 

• Members

Is she not?

She's not out (yet).

Mal loved her? He'd have to write for her to love her. If his writing for her is 'loving her' ... LOL. But of course she was introduced under him (and Sally). But I know what you meant ... lol

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Here are some more spoilers from the Zap2it website for next week:

Ana bonds with Jett, Victoria lets her guard down and Summer tempts Kyle. Also Traci will keep the peace, Billy will surprise Victoria and Michael will deliver unpleasant news. 

I think that Victoria will let her guard down around Brandon. I also think that the unpleasant news that Michael delivers may be that Lauren isn't able to get Fenmore's from out underneath Jabot.

• Members

Does she? lol! I'll have to go look. I didn't think she'd be the type to get work done. She looked great as she was, but I know we all have our own personal image, so to speak.

But on a serious note, I imagine she was getting burned out again. And she probably hated Mal or Steve Kent. She also seemed happier when she had the contract where she could bounce between DAYS and Y&R and then didn't seem so pleased to have to turn them down last year. 

Edited by KMan101