Days: March 4-8 Weekly Preview

Monday, March 4
JJ warns Haley that Eli and Lani are at the hospital looking for her
Ben insists he has to break up with Ciara because he’s too afraid of hurting her
Kate gives Rafe an earful about Ted
Hope is upset to learn another secret from Ted's past 

Tuesday, March 5
Rafe confronts Ted about making a play for his wife
Tripp hides Haley at the loft
Rex presses Eric to convince Sarah to accept his marriage proposal
Chloe finds evidence that someone may be watching her                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Wednesday, March 6
Marlena confronts John about Leo’s paternity secret
Will and Sonny break into Diana’s hotel room to look for ammunition against Leo
Rex confronts a man with a gun who appears to be stalking Chloe
Sarah is torn about what to do about Rex’s proposal

Thursday, March 7
Stefan tells Chloe he'd like to pursue a romantic relationship with her
Brady pressures Gabi to team up with him to take down Stefan
Jennifer is upset when Jack announces he's running for mayor                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Friday, March 8
John breaks into Diana's safe
Diana decides on a way to eliminate Marlena
Jennifer blasts Jack for using Haley as a scapegoat to further his political ambitions
Claire betrays Tripp and Haley                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Horrible promo. Not here for either pairing.

These spoilers feel so stale and old, like it's all stuff we've already seen. Ben and Ciara's breakup on Monday sounds identical to what we saw today, more of the same Rex/Sarah/Eric nonsense with Rex trying to get Eric to be his wing man, the Gabi/Brady stuff sounds just like what we saw the other day, Jennifer being mad about Jack running for mayor... none of this is new or exciting.

• Members

i don't understand why DAYS doesn't do a  story where Gabi tries to seduce and destroy Stefan-o, playing on his feelings for Gaby. Or have Stefan-o start to like Chloe because she can sing, like Gaby use to (LOL!). Honestly, this stuff writes itself yet DAYS keeps doig trash. I don't get it. 

• Members

Freddie looks even heavier in those pics. You can tell by the suit jacket looking so big. I can't believe someone who is in show biz and use to appear shirtless would let his weight go. Had he been a female he would've been let go and recast. 

This is so strange. We known for months now that he has loss weight. Yet we have yet to see the weight loss on screen.  He is getting fattier instead of thinner.  Maybe a recast might wake up the beautiful Mr. Massey.  I wonder when we will finally see this weight loss. 

• Members

Well Days is taping 10 years ahead. So I guess not until 2029?? By then Freddie might just put the weight back on......are we positive that he has lost weight?

I am surprised Ron didn't fire him and recast. He hasn't been shirtless in a long time. Every time there is a love scene he has his shirt on. 

• Members

I don't know how much you guys have been paying attention but FS has gained and lost weight several times over the last six or seven years. He's been pretty open about it on social media how he goes on a "clean diet" for 100 days. I guess after that he falls back into old habits.

Archived