Best/Worst Soap Wedding Dresses, Hats, Headpieces and Veils

• Members

Olympia was kept in Moorcliff, a mansion adjacent to the Buchanan's mansion. Dorian likely offered Llanfair to Asa for the reception.   At  around that  time, he was illegally donating funds to Herb's gubernatorial campaign. That is why Herb and Ed Hall had to resign after winning. Asa fixed the election.

Wow! Peter Bergman is 120 years old--just kidding. I catch myself editing dates in Hoppers and Cast Lists that  I switch all of the time when I've been typing for hours.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Noelle Beck is/was such an incredibly beautiful person, but those dresses and veils were awful.  At least the one with Trucker was pretty from the front, then you turn her around and she's wearing her own seat cushion.

The bridesmaids did have it a bit worse, because they had to wear those tiered skirts in various shades of purple.  And Gwyn's gold lame dress just screams, mother-of-the-bride who has slept with most of her daughter's lovers.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I found a few more from Dynasty (classique) & Falcon Crest

Fallon was so beautiful, but the 80s affinity for a chunky headband was never a great fashion choice (conspiracy theory, it was the heavy veil that gave her those headaches, not a tumor)

Please register in order to view this content

Leann Hunley wears a bridal gown so well, all of her characters should wear one in every scene

A hat and a wig?  It's like putting a fake tree on top of a fake hill

Did they have to scale up the earrings to match the hair?

Edited by j swift