GH actress to Y&R

• Members

I wonder who Elena's Uncle is. As far as I know the Rosales have never mentioned having any more siblings. And none of them have kids, and Arturo/Lola aren't old enough to have a kid Elena's age. So if Rey is her uncle, it would have be to by marriage, through Mia. Maybe Mia has an older brother/sister and she is Elena's Aunt, which would make Rey her Uncle by marriage. That's really the only way I think he could be her uncle. Though, if he's not her uncle, I don't know who else on canvas could be her Uncle. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've thought maybe a deceased older sister to all the rosales could be her mom. 

But then I thought, maybe the new day player detective gets shot or something so she comes in fighting Nate over his care. Soaps aren't in the habit of connecting contract players to day players but...these are black folks on soaps so the normal rules don't apply. 

• Members

I really like Brytni and I am happy that she got a new job.  I stopped watching GH years ago because I cannot stand what it has become.  Brytni/Valerie was one of the only bright spots.  Naturally GH never did much with her.  Hopefully Y&R will give her a  chance.  I have not watched Y&R in years, I might give it another shot.  

In any case good luck to Brytni!  I am curious who her uncle is?  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived