On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 10:37 AM, ajsp35801 said:

Brytni did an interview in SOD saying she comes in very protective of her UNCLE which brings her on the playing field. She described the character  as fierce and  outspoken. Elena is also in the medical field 

Unless she makes an appearance alongside her uncle, I can't imagine who it is if it's not Rey. 

I made the comment earlier that Elena Dawson sounded like an afrolatina. 

7 minutes ago, David_Vickers said:

Hell NO, don't connect Brytni Sarpy's character to the Rosaleses.  Oh Lord, Party FOUL!

I wonder who Elena's Uncle is. As far as I know the Rosales have never mentioned having any more siblings. And none of them have kids, and Arturo/Lola aren't old enough to have a kid Elena's age. So if Rey is her uncle, it would have be to by marriage, through Mia. Maybe Mia has an older brother/sister and she is Elena's Aunt, which would make Rey her Uncle by marriage. That's really the only way I think he could be her uncle. Though, if he's not her uncle, I don't know who else on canvas could be her Uncle. 

19 hours ago, xtr said:

I wonder who Elena's Uncle is. As far as I know the Rosales have never mentioned having any more siblings. And none of them have kids, and Arturo/Lola aren't old enough to have a kid Elena's age. So if Rey is her uncle, it would have be to by marriage, through Mia. Maybe Mia has an older brother/sister and she is Elena's Aunt, which would make Rey her Uncle by marriage. That's really the only way I think he could be her uncle. Though, if he's not her uncle, I don't know who else on canvas could be her Uncle. 

I've thought maybe a deceased older sister to all the rosales could be her mom. 

But then I thought, maybe the new day player detective gets shot or something so she comes in fighting Nate over his care. Soaps aren't in the habit of connecting contract players to day players but...these are black folks on soaps so the normal rules don't apply. 

1 hour ago, David_Vickers said:

I wonder if Nate could be Elena's uncle?  If not,  I have no clue, unless they're casting her uncle too.

Maybe the uncle is Lola's living donor. 

I really like Brytni and I am happy that she got a new job.  I stopped watching GH years ago because I cannot stand what it has become.  Brytni/Valerie was one of the only bright spots.  Naturally GH never did much with her.  Hopefully Y&R will give her a  chance.  I have not watched Y&R in years, I might give it another shot.  

In any case good luck to Brytni!  I am curious who her uncle is?  

she was a mehhh actress on GH, so unless she's gotten better I'm expecting this to be a trainwreck. lol 

I had no problem with her acting.  GH had no idea what to do with her character.  Hoping for the best.

Because her one or two appearances every few months was so important? lol

But hopefully they do more with her ... 

23 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Why? They haven't written for Valerie in ages. She's literally on like once every two months.

Why? Because Frank is a petty bitch ... lol