NOTICE: What Happened, How It Was Resolved and Moving Forward

I wonder what her character's background will be. Maybe she will end up being a love interest for Nate or Devon.

Edited by xtr

i'm calling it now: she's there to cause trouble for Arturo and Abby. 🙄

hollering @ y'all thinking she's for Nate, tho. 🤣

8 minutes ago, dio said:

Hmmm... Maybe,  (I'm going to put this in spoiler tags only because this is not a Y&R Spoiler thread):

Spoiler

she is the new person that is supposed to be coming in between Abby/Arturo. One of the Feb Sweeps spoilers did say that someone would be coming in between Abby/Arturo and Victor was a guess for that. But maybe it's this new character Elena. Victor will have his hands full with trying to get his family out of this mess regarding JT's death. I could see him not really having time to mess with Abby/Arturo. If Elena is here to initially mess with them, I wonder how Mia will factor into things.

Because according to spoilers Mia is going to call out Arturo's name during a passionate moment with Rey and that will cause Rey to declare his marriage is over to Mia. So I wonder if we will have potentially three women (Abby, Mia and now possibly Elena) fighting for Arturo.

Maybe Elena does end up initially causing trouble for them but still ends up being paired with Nate or Devon.

Edited by xtr

1 minute ago, xtr said:

Hmmm... Maybe (I'm going to put this in spoiler tags only because this is not a Y&R Spoiler thread):

Hide contents

she is the new person that is supposed to becoming in between Abby/Arturo. One of the Feb Sweeps spoilers did say that someone would be coming in between Abby/Arturo and Victor was a guess for that. But maybe it's this new character Elena. Victor will have his hands full with trying to get his family out of this mess regarding JT's death. I could see him not really having time to mess with Abby/Arturo. If Elena is here to initially mess with them, I wonder how Mia will factor into things.

Because according to spoilers Mia is going to call Arturo's name during a intimate moment with Rey and that will cause Rey to declare his marriage is over to Mia. So I wonder if we will have potentially three women (Abby, Mia and now possibly Elena) fighting for Arturo.

Maybe Elena does end up initially causing trouble for them but still ends up being paired with Nate or Devon.

She starts filming next week. Too late to be the sweeps person 

Again, GH shoots itself in the foot. Valerie was finally finding her footing in the potential pairing with Kristina. One of the stories I was genuinely looking forward to. I wonder if they'll recast Valerie. I'll miss Brytni and I wish her the best.

9 minutes ago, dio said:

I'm actually thinking she will be introduced with Adam to give him someone to interact with. Once the intro is over and she's a town pariah cause if his deeds, then they'll probably move her  on to and redeem with Nate (or Devon if BD has been fired). 

3 minutes ago, alexisfan07 said:

Again, GH shoots itself in the foot. Valerie was finally finding her footing in the potential pairing with Kristina. One of the stories I was genuinely looking forward to. I wonder if they'll recast Valerie. I'll miss Brytni and I wish her the best.

Wait! When did Valerie become a lesbian? Was the sex with Dante that bad ....that she turned gay? I haven't watched GH in years is seems.....

1 minute ago, ajsp35801 said:

Since the actress is in a lesbian pairing in GH, maybe she's for Mariah? 

My guess is going to be no on that. They are barely writing for Mariah/Tessa now, and I haven't really seen many spoilers for them. The few spoilers I've seen regarding them are them being used mostly as filler.

9 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Wait! When did Valerie become a lesbian? Was the sex with Dante that bad ....that she turned gay? I haven't watched GH in years is seems.....

Valerie and Kristina have been flirty for the past few years on and off. Lexi left the show for a while so Valerie and the story were dropped. A potential Valerie and Kristina pairing was brought back in the mix in the last few months. There were some fantastic scenes a month or so ago about how Valerie had never been with anyone other than Dante and Kristina and Valerie kissed (for the second time, the first was when Kristina was trying to make Parker jealous). Valerie was freaked out by how much she was into it. We last saw Valerie on NYE and she awkwardly avoided Kristina like the plague. It's sad too because Brytni had a little blurb in a recent SOD about how excited she was to explore Valerie's sexuality. Sigh.

SOD mentioned Valerie will appear at a Valentine's Party this upcoming week. Probably her last appearance on GH. :(

EDIT: Here is part one of the December Valerie and Kristina scenes. If you let them play, you'll see the fantastic discussion about relationships and their steamy kiss: 

Edited by alexisfan07

I just realized I didn't have to use the spoiler tags as not only is this thread in the spoiler section but it is actually more about Y&R and a new character/potential storylines for her. (The GH actress part threw me for a minute, lol.)  So I will speculate more freely in it without the tag.