Y&R: Potential Neil Recasts?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I said this elsewhere and since it is a soap opera, it could work....

Maybe since Neil had his mother on the show who passed. They come to later find out that she had another son (being Neil's brother obviously) out there....possibly bringing him on and intertwine them of course with Lily, Devon, Ana and the rest of the family. Including bringing back Moses as he should be brought back.

Love Ana she is so  friggin' beautiful and also sweet to boot....and can the Actress can Act as well.  I was so happy when they brought her back and to see the chemistry she has with everyone as well is fantastic. 

Also need to step up Devon's role to be even more prominent… Maybe they can bring Roxy back (TA) for him. I think they were an awesome and at the time they split them up instead.

• Members

Roxy was never a full character. She never even had a last name. She was a place holder to a) stop folks from saying Devon was in love with like though the show kept the idea of the pairing floating for years hence Devon never going by Winters b) keep folks from asking him to be paired with the legacy white girls on canvas. 

Look how quickly they got rid of her, a 3 day arc, after 6 years together to pursue him and hilary. The show never meant them as anything and they never once had a story. When Devon did have story, she never played an integral part and was never around. What a mess! 

• Members

In my years of watching black couples on soaps, I’ve never seen anything quite so half-assed as Devon/Roxanne. (And that’s not even mentioning how the Devon/Aunt Tyra situation was handled, which was a dismissive, throwaway, “we don’t give a sh!t” deal.) It’s so disrespectful that when I think about it, I get upset at myself for having stuck with this show for years. 

Archived