Taoboi

GH October 2018 Discussion Thread

Related image

Image result for Gh Laura Kevin Ryan

Related image

Image result for Gh Laura Kevin Ryan

It's good to see her back even if she is of course returning to a soap trope...:)

Discuss!!!

Edited by Taoboi

Aw. That was nice of Finola. Are they friendly off-set?

I've been trying to watch here and there and lawd. I can't. It's such a struggle. LOL

I have probably only seen 10 episodes of GH since 2014 but I try to keep up with recaps and with you guys' responses... 

I have seen the ads for Genie's return all over my feed this week. That makes me happy, I hope they give her good material to work with.

Can anyone fill me in on what Nurse Barbara Jean Spencer is up to these days?

Have missed talking with you all....<3 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Vixen said:

I have probably only seen 10 episodes of GH since 2014 but I try to keep up with recaps and with you guys' responses... 

I have seen the ads for Genie's return all over my feed this week. That makes me happy, I hope they give her good material to work with.

Can anyone fill me in on what Nurse Barbara Jean Spencer is up to these days?

Have missed talking with you all....<3 

Welcome back!!!

9 minutes ago, slick jones said:

Hey there Mr. Vixen!

Now that nasty Nelle is off to jail, Barbara Jean was recently seen at the party celebrating Lucas and Brad's baby adoption.

Hey old pal! Thanks for the update :) Love that Bobbie was a big part of that storyline. Glad to know Miss Zeman is still working regularly. 

Props to Donnell Turner for speaking on this:

22 hours ago, slick jones said:

Hey there Mr. Vixen!

Now that nasty Nelle is off to jail, Barbara Jean was recently seen at the party celebrating Lucas and Brad's baby adoption.

If you don't mind me asking, Slick, I know Bobbie was heavily involved in trying to get the identity of Nelle, but didn't she also have another storyline going on or was she just rotated around in other stories as well?

22 hours ago, Mr. Vixen said:

Hey old pal! Thanks for the update :) Love that Bobbie was a big part of that storyline. Glad to know Miss Zeman is still working regularly. 

Did you happen to hear that JZ is about to get an interior design show by chance? Not sure how it will effect her appearances.

Genie and Jon Lindstrom are about the only two people getting me to even try and watch GH at the moment (I can watch Max Gail, Donnell Turner and Vernee Watson all day too), lol. It was nice seeing Lucy for a few days. And at least Felicia isn't totally absent.

Edited by KMan101

2 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Genie and Jon Lindstrom are about the only two people getting me to even try and watch GH at the moment (I can watch Max Gail, Donnell Turner and Vernee Watson all day too), lol. It was nice seeing Lucy for a few days. And at least Felicia isn't totally absent.

And they bore the crap out of me.  This is the only time I don't want to see handsome JL!