GH October 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

It's pointless because it's pointless like most of Frank's trash.  Frank adds characters and then decides what to do with them.  Besides, Sonny killed AJ and got away with it.  Stanco, a serial killing rape facilitator, is giving art instruction at the hospital.  Why would any viewer care that Sonny killed this guy 127 years ago?  He's not going to jail and it won't change that all the other characters have to kiss his ass!  

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Every time Michael mentions that baby, we should see Lucas and Brad doing something with that kid.  The people running this show are so stupid.  A baby switch only works when the story is actually being told.

That detective is pretty fine, but not so hot that he can anchor another new character in a scene with just them.

I still enjoy Britt, and I can’t wait for her and Anna to be stuck together.  Or for her mom and Anna to face off.

• Members

Is the actor who plays Lucas not available or something? Brad is always there but Lucas is hardly ever around.

Britt and her ribs was funny. Even funnier was Lulu's "Oh hell no." Send this Valley Girl back to Genoa City and bring on an actress convincing as a Spencer.

• Members

I know that it is not a given that Mary Pat got bumped off yet, but if that is what happens, I for one would be disappointed.  Mary Pat would have been a great love-to-hate character that got added to the nursing staff.

I know that Maura West is a veteran soap actress, but even though Frank Valentini has really bloated the cast for GH, I will say that this actress was a real find for the show.  I am loving her performance as Ava ever since her character and her on-screen daughter have had a falling out.  She is doing a stellar job.  I know that with a serial murderer on the loose that no one is safe, but I can think of alot of characters I'd rather see go than Ava.

• Members

I think if you are going to write a pivotal plot that hinge on a character, they should be on contract.  Such as Jon Lindstrom and either Lucas or Brad, as all three are recurring and all three are involved in stories that are either front burner or will be soon enough.

Kim is a drip, Drew feels like he is on borrowed time knowing the actor and the fact that he’s not Jason.  Franco was a mistake from day one.  Silas is meh, I could take him or leave him.  Stafford is a waste as this bland person.  Julian didn’t need to come back.

That is a lot of contract dollars that could be spent on trying out other new characters and also shoring up someone they already have that should be on contract.

Archived