Y&R: September Spoilers and Fall Preview

• Members

When would Dina and John have agreed to this?

Ashley was a young girl when Dina departed. Would they have the foresight to do this? Why would she be singled out for this?

Dina never mentioned this on any other visit? It wasn't referred to in John's will?

What special gift was Traci left?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that Dina and John may have decided to do this when the kids were young. There are going to be some flashbacks shown of the Abbott family when the kids were younger in the 70s that I think might help answer some questions about this story. Here is a  picture from SOD featuring the actors that will be shown in the next couple of weeks portraying the younger Abbotts.

Dp5iqdJXcAAnPr0.jpg

Also, here is a promo for next week about the Abbott family talking a little about the discovery of this development.

It looks like Abby and Traci are taking Ashley side in this situation. I also think it's interesting that Jack says that Jabot will be bankrupt if they pay Ashley what the contract says she should get. I wonder if he and Jabot may have to basically start back over, if Ashley get all of the things that her parents wanted her to have. 

• Members

this is such a terribly written and planned exit storyline. Like, if Ashley was sticking around they could easily make her CEO to quell everything, but since she's not they do this... freaking awful and shameful how they keep rewriting the Abbot's past making ish messier and messier to the point where the Newman's aren't seeming that bad by comparison. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Like they really needed to show that Aunt Jack is a bully to get the point across that Ashley was pushed to extremes. So now Abby/Traci wake up? C'mon. This will be a thing for like 3 days and then ED is gone?

Actually, It would've been better if this document reveal was used to bring Ashley BACK on canvas. The documents are discovered in a few months and Ashley comes back to fight for what's hers. 

I just realized that both longrunning S/L - JT/Jack Paternity - are both peaking/ending in the next couple of weeks. What's next? Nobody cares are Tessa's payoff, Lame jail is limited due to CK and it's too soon for audience to get invested in anything Rosales. I suppose Dummer could be preggers with Billy's kid, but that's like 2 days worth of drama since Philly are done. 

• Members

Why is this document just coming up now? I know it's a recton that doesn't make any sense. Jabot has changed ownership many times and yet this has never came up. Jack has spend most of his adult life trying to get it  back and John was alive for the majority of time he was trying to get it.

• Members

This plot point is almost exactly like the on on B&B in 2008 or 09 when it was revealed that Stephanie's father had given her majority ownership of Forrester Creations when he lent Eric the money to start the company. Of course Stephanie went on the warpath and it was fabulous. Ashley is apparently going to find out and scuttle out of town.

• Members

Probably because the tile also says Fall Preview.  I think I may be the one to blame for reviving this thread though, since I was referencing something that had been stated in this thread as with a prediction that I had made over the summer. I'm surprised this thread hasn't been shipped off to the archive section, lol.

I remember that storyline. 

The B&B plot point seemed more plausible because by then we all knew that Stephanie was far more intelligent than Eric and it was believable that her father would've entrusted the running of company into her hands to let Eric focus on the creative side.  It was a bit of a stretch but not beyond the realm of plausibility.

• Members

this plot is v plausible because as Kyle said when the document was drafted Ashley had barely done anything for Jabot cosmetics and it was probs like 1-2 products, no big deal, and John would have no idea how indispensable to the company Ashley and her inventions would become. 

what's DUMBO about this SL, to me, is that it's being done while Ash is on her way out... she's finally about to get a "win" bit like, nah... BYEEEE! LOL Such a freaking mess.

• Members

They tweeted that Monday is Eileen’s last episode so I don’t understand how they can wrap this plot twist and everything else up in one week. Such an odd exit for a character. It feels more like she’s just returned than a character exiting. 

• Members

Some early Nov Sweeps spoilers from SOD

Jack gets a new LI

Likey gets a story with a 3rd party

Sharon and Billy bonding and more Sharon and Rey coming

Phyllis and Nick come together a la Mr and Mrs Smith

Someone is after Jabot

Archived