Y&R: September Spoilers and Fall Preview

• Members

It's time to kill Billy off or send him back to Hong Kong. 

Any pretense of still acting like this character is a lovable screw up is gone. He plans and deliberately goes to have sex with Summer (who doesn't even seem totally comfortable with it) to get revenge on Phyllis. 

We need to stop with the lovable screw up stuff and accept he is more of a slimebag. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here are some more upcoming spoilers from soaps.com day ahead recap and SOD:

There will be a vote at Jabot to get rid of the Blood Abbot Clause. The board members will also vote on the new CEO and Ashely will get it. However, Traci will feel uneasy about the vote was rushed (Ashley will be the one who wants to rush it).

Nikki, Sharon, Phyllis and Victoria are going to receive notes from someone who will tell them they know what they did. The women will argue with each other about it, and Phyllis will want to continue to keep the secret while Nikki will want to come clean to Rey. Sharon is going to spend time with Rey and Lola while she's helping them fix up his new apartment. Nick is going to end up confronting Rey and crashing a party. Kyle is going to end up being torn between Lola and Summer. Phyllis world is going ot be turned upside down, while Summer defends herself. 

Kyle is going to want to be COO, but Ashley will turn him down.Ashley is going to cover her tracks, but end up being backed into a corner. Someone named Andrew is going to demand more money from Ashley, who will be unsure of how to handle him. Andrew will tell Kyle he has dirt on Ashley and Kyle will want to take Ashley down. The Abbot's lives are going to end up being changed forever. 

I think that Ashley might end up getting caught for doing something to Jack's paternity test. 

Also, here is a picture that the Young and the Restless twitter account tweeted of MTS/Nikki. It looks like maybe Nikki does end up in jail. I think that she looks good in orange, lol.

Dow_2HkU0AEEvzx.jpg

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap for tomorrow Ashley will admit that she hired Andrew to handle Jack's paternity test and that Jack really is John's Abbott's son. This will happen during a board meeting, where Jack and Kyle are trying to get to the bottom of why Ashley hired Andrew. I am glad that Jack will indeed be John's son, and the search for his father is over with. 

• Members

I predicted this back in August about what I thought would be Ashley's fate. I wish I could embed my post but so far, it looks like something like this will be happening soon.

https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/56084-yr-august-spoilers/?do=findComment&comment=1580493

Okay, I tried to embed but of course, that's not possible with an old post so now it looks like I just edited my old post. 

Please register in order to view this content

@Khan as my witness, I did post that I believed that Ashley would go rogue and exit in some type of disgrace.   

Don't know why I care, I don't even watch this damn show anymore.

• Members

Yeah, some of us had a feeling this was going to happen. And According to soaps.com day ahead recap for Monday's episode, they are really going to do a number on Ashley.

She will admit how she had Jack/and the family believe he wasn't an Abbott and will not show any remorse for her actions. She is going to say what she did was completely justified and they will show flashbacks of her coaching and manipulating Dina into saying she had another affair. And had Jack with a man that wasn't John Abbott. It will also be revealed that she gave Abby a strand of her hair, instead of Traci's to do the DNA test, and that is why the first DNA test wasn't a match. She will also admit to editing the footage of Dina into the documentary, and says it was worth doing that to see Jack be embarrassed. She will also admit to paying off Andrew to doctor the Jack/Billy DNA test. Jack will call Ashley a monster who doesn't care about who she hurt, including their mother and will throw a chair into the glass in the office.

Meanwhile The rest of the Abbott family as a whole will be upset with her and Kyle will say he will never forgive Ashley. 

• Members

LAWD I try to keep up with this mess ....

I'm sad they threw Ashley under the bus but not at all surprised.

I also tuned in the other day and Summer was just so casual with her pumped up lips telling her constipated father that "no biggie on the blackmail"

What on earth with this show?

Some of it sounds like damage control, like the Jack paternity thing. What's happened to Dina? Is she still with us? I feel that out of the loop. LOL. Such a waste to give her a disease that destroys the brain. There was never any real attempt at a story, like most "issues" on soaps now. I believe maybe there was *some* intent but you have a vibrant Marla Adams playing a reduced Dina? This would have worked better with an alive John Abbott. It would be more painful and heartbreaking but if played right, Dina wasn't a bad option but it just sucked and was ultimately a mistake.

And I agree. Nikki/Melody looks good in orange, lol. She's owning that jumpsuit.

• Members

lol, some of the things going on are something else. They really threw Ashley under the bus and backed it over her. I think they could have written this  exit storyline at least a little better by having Ashley actually show some remorse for what she did to Jack and her family. They could have had her say she was really hurt by the blood Abbott clause, that she is just as much an Abbott as they are and maybe also felt like she was the one that was most fit to carry on their father's legacy. Things that wouldn't excuse her actions, but at least people might be able to understand a little more where she's coming from

But instead it sounds like they are having her not show any regret including regret for manipulating her mother suffering from Alzheimer's. Her having Dina believe she had another affair and coaching her to mislead Jack about it, is pretty bad.  And then editing the footage and messing with two DNA tests. It seems like the show is setting things up to where she has to be chased out of town and not able to come back for a while. 

Also, Dina is still on the show. Though, she not being shown very much. There is a spoiler from SOD that say that she will tell Kyle about a secret vault and that he will find something shocking in it.

• Members

Here is the promo for next week:

I think there's quite a bit going on here in this promo. I am interested in seeing what Dina/Kyle find in the vault at Jabot. And Billy is being swarmy about sleeping with Summer.  Those scenes of him admitting that and Phyllis slapping him could be interesting. Though, lol at Summer's face when he reveals the truth, and Ashley's high pitched scream when Jack throws the chair. I don't like how they are writing her exit, but these I think that the Abbott family scenes could be interesting.

I am interested in particular in seeing how Traci reacts. She's usually the voice of reason/very level headed, but I think she will be very upset about what Ashley did and being used by her. I also wonder how Billy will react about what Ashley did to Jack and the family. He did foreshadow that she would go to great and damaging lengths to get what she wants.

• Members

There’s speculation that what many of us figured out months ago will come to pass: that Traci is the one who isn’t a blood Abbott, and that Ashley switched the results both to screw Jack over about the clause and to protect Traci from the truth (which would soften Ashley’s villain edit on her way out).

• Members

i'm glad Ashley's not sorry. Why should she be? Eff Jack, tbh. How many horrible things have the people on this show done to each other and to her? Meanwhile, time and again, Ashley's the doormat/victim. She just stands there and takes it. I'm glad she FINALLY did something. I'm just disappointed it's on her way out and the way it all came out was so boring and terribly executed (by the showrunners). Bleh. 

• Members

and calling it now: the person blackmailing Nicki, Vicki, Phyl, and Sharon is Tessa. 

Please register in order to view this content

she doesn't know all the details, but he knows the 4 of them have some big secret. 

• Members

Thanks for the update. Sounds just [!@#$%^&*] awful. LOL.

What a mess the Ashley thing is. Like you said, there's a way they could "justify" her actions, but man, they decimated her in pretty quick succession. No wonder Eileen said "see ya!" I know it's "home" for Davidson (or was) but Y&R has honestly treated her like crap since she came back in 1999. I mean, spermgate about says it all. And they've had little to no idea what to do with her. I also think Eileen plays Ashley more bitchy than she ever used to. Ever since she played Kristen again on DAYS I've felt some Kristen in her Ashley, and I never used to ever feel that way.

Archived