Y&R: September Spoilers and Fall Preview

• Members

This is literally

Please register in order to view this content

I can't even BEGIN to imagine how this nonsense is going to (very cheaply and crappily) play out on-screen. Worse than Jill-Katherine and Jill-Lauren by a MILE. And Mal is spitting on what was once a great story, which was Victor confronting Albert in Toronto with Nick in tow. These scenes between EB and George Kennedy were epic, and imo gave closure to Victor's backstory.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

According to soaps.com Robert Adamson will be returning as Noah on October 4, for his parents wedding. It looks like it will just be a very brief return. Also the temporary recast Summer (Bayley Corman) will air tomorrow and Faith will appear. Tomorrow's show will also be when Mariah tells Sharon that Nick and Phyllis slept together.  

http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/comings-and-goings/2064/robert-adamson-returns-to-yr-as-noah

I actually think that Nick/Sharon might get married, even with her learning the truth about Phyllis. In the spoiler video Sharon goes missing before the wedding but. I wonder if she will actually show up and decide to marry Nick. (In this week's edition of SOD there is a pic of Nick/Sharon from this wedding on it).

• Members

According to soaps.com recap for tomorrow's episode Billy is going to propose to Phyllis at Nick/Sharon's wedding. Sharon will also tell Mariah that she ultimately decides to go through with the wedding, though she won't show up when it's supposed to start and people will be concerned about where she's at.

The Billy proposing to Phyllis is the first time I've seen this spoiler. I wonder if that wedding will actually happen. I saw some pictures of Nick and Sharon with Faith and also Noah Mariah, and at Nick/Sharon's home. Sharon isn't in her wedding dress. It looks like maybe they are having a family talk. Maybe Sharon ends up not showing up at the wedding or maybe they talk things out and she does end up going through with it. I did see video/pictures of Sharon in her wedding dress with Nick at the church.

• Members

According to soaps.com recap, On tomorrow's episode Sharon is going to show up at the wedding in her wedding dress. She is going to let Nick say his vows and then reveal in front of everyone that she can't marry him because he's cheating with Phyllis. This will also be after Phyllis agrees to marry Billy. Noah will also show up and interact with his family.

I had actually thought that Sharon might go through with the wedding, but it looks like she won't. I am interested in seeing the fallout from this reveal at the wedding. 

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap, heck is going to break loose tomorrow after the reveal of Nick/Phyllis sleeping together. Some things that are going to happen are:

Sharon is going to smack Nick and yell about him and Phyllis in the church. Billy is going to want to physically attack Nick, but will be stopped by Jack. The minister is going to ask them to leave the church. Mariah/Noah are going to want Nick and Sharon to sort things out. Sharon will admit to Faith that she's ashamed of the way she acted at the wedding ceremony. Sharon is going to ask Nick to leave their home, and Faith is going to yell at her parents, about how she knew they would mess things up again.

Billy is also going to tell Phyllis to get out of the Abbott mansion and his life. Both Nick and Phyllis are going to vow not to give up on Sharon/Billy. Billy is going to meet up with Summer, they are going to go to her place and they are going to start to have sex with each other. (It will be with Hunter King's version of Summer, not the temporary recast).

It looks like tomorrow's episode is going to be very dramatic. 

Archived