Days: August 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The fans are just as catty about women. You'd think they'd love the fantasy of non-size-zero Adrienne being with slightly younger Lucas, yet I'd see so many fish wives (to quote Carolyn Hinsey behind the scenes in the offices of Soap Opera Digest) dogging her looks and age. 

All in all, whoever is attacking Freddie on twitter (1) has no life, and (2) probably resembles Harvey Weinstein more than Robert Scott Wilson. Let him wallow in his own misery and endless solo masturbation sessions. 

• Members

Sadly, Horton Town Square is here to stay, unless you want them wandering around rural California with shaky iPhone cameras (think Peapack, NJ on Guiding Light). 

These lil' hotel rooms and suites-turned-apartments actually give me a sense of claustrophobia as I watch these days. 

At least with Y&R and B&B, you get a payoff, so to speak, with their redundant set usage. For every damn conversation people have at the GCAC in Genoa City, eventually there'll be a large, detailed extravagant set used for an event or multiple sets used eventually to give us something new. 

• Members

LOL. Love the last part.

Please register in order to view this content

"dresses like a lesbian from 1994 who lost her hair brush."

I'm absolutely dead.

But I know. I'm usually shallow at times too but I just let it get to me, in the wrong way, probably. I just hate the judgements we give each other, but I know 'that's life' and all that.

Sorry for annoying everyone by getting on my high horse. I'm down now

I like the idea of HTS, a sort of 'Salem Place' replacement, but it lacks depth, it's small, and I'm tired of seeing it constantly, lol. I like the nod to Alice and Tom and all that. But it's tired.

The budget is managed horribly. I know they literally have none, but surely they can like, save on clothes or something? Do they need to be paying thousands for wardrobe?

I'm dead all over again.

Not saying Ben isn't hot He makes eating cereal sexy as hell.

Dollar store budget wedding. LMAO. But sadly true. At least they're getting one I suppose. [!@#$%^&*]'s gonna hit the fan though. Should be nuts. Hopefully won't be dullsville soon. It's like there's peaks of everything happening and then peaks of absolute nothing but wasting time. The episode guarantees is almost all wrong, IMHO.

Days should be anything but Dullsville. Sadly, half the time it often is, no matter who's writing. I still think there's just too many cooks in the kitchen.

• Members

LMAO at a message board poster announcing that someone else has no life  for bashing Freddie — and then IMMEDIATELY bashes Harvey Weinstein! You cannot make this sh_it up! 

And sorry, but I don’t wallow in my own misery or anyone else’s. I do occasionally enjoy a good masturbation session, although I don’t usually refer to them as solo. You must prefer the endless group masturbatiom sessions I’ve heard about. 

• Members

I think most people are just fine 'n dandy with bashing Harvey Weinstein, given the situation. 

I have no clue who you are. My post wasn't about you, unless of course you are the person who endlessly bashes Freddie on Twitter. I don't keep up with that garbage. So have fun with that, sweet pea. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Goodness. I don't know who I want to smack more. I liked Ciara until she entered the Face of Bella competition, but she's gone steadily downhill since then. Ben's cereal eating is about the most annoying thing I've seen on this show since Rafe Hernandez.

• Members

Yeah, the smiling and grinning by Will and Sonny today was worse than usual. Must be something about that same spot they film all their scenes from.

As bad as the other soaps can be, I cannot remember the last time someone “broke” during a scene, grinning or smirking like it’s an SNL skit that’s so hilarious it’s impossible to control laughter. It happens on DAYS just about every day.

Ben’s cereal eating? I think it’s hot lol

Archived