Uncomfortable/Awkward Soap Scenes

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Garden of Eden stuff on DOOL in the early 2000s with Austin and Greta. No idea how Austin Peck and Julianne Morris kept a straight face wearing those Adam and Eve type outfits. And apparently travelling through a certain medium made them more turned on? DOOL has always had a hand in fantasy storylines, but this was over the top, especially with the cheesy graphics.

• Members

Days - Bo the rock star belting out "Friendly Fire'

Back in 1968, I'm sure seeing Joan Crawford at 65 subbing for her 28 yr old daughter on Secret Storm and playing alongside a young Keith Charles as her hubby would have been a sight to behold.

• Members

This wasn’t actually on a soap but involved soap stars. Ron Raines, Susan Lucci, Eden Riegel, Wally Kurth, Ricky Paull Goldin, Eva La Rue, Tamara Tunie, Kassie de Paiva, and Kyle Lowder singing a medley of love songs at the 2000 Daytime Emmys. I was most mortified for Eva, but there’s a lot of embarrassment to go around. Yikes.

• Members

Ah ok. Yeah, right at the top it says Donny Osmond won Emmys in 2000 & 2001 so it couldn’t have been 2000. I stand corrected. Thanks.

I actually thought Susan wasn’t that bad. None of them were spectacular (understandably), but I thought she and Tamara probably came off best. Wally, Kyle, and RPG were all bad drunk dad karaoke. Ron is a very good singer, but he was doing so much with that operatic voice that it just got uncomfortably campy (IMO). Eden was ok in an Anna Kendrick sort of way but clearly nervous. Kassie, yikes. Eva? YIKES.

• Members

Alice Horton “Killed” with a Doughnut Stuffed in her mouth. 

Cassie DiMera stuffed in a Piñata 

Tom’s floating head

Maggie being beat with a bottle. 

Victor’s death by electrocution 

Josh Taylor’s Roman & Marlena making love in Melaswen and her being pregnant. 

Roman going to bed with Nicole in 2005

Anna and that damn urn!

Charity Rahmer debut as Belle Black 

Any Rafe & Hope scenes

Archived