Y&R July 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You have to write to an actor's strengths.  What did Mal Young see in that man's day-to-day performances that made him think he had the ability to pull this off?  You can't just give someone like JM material like this and expect him to rise to the occasion.  

• Members

You might want to start watching tomorrow. Big stuff is about to happen starting tomorrow regarding Hilary. 

Also, I thought that the man that Hilary was talking to today was handsome. I think they were talking about Hilary possibly taking a job opportunity.

And, regarding other stories from this week's episodes so far,  I thought that the reveal with Nick ended up being lackluckster. Even Victor didn't seem that impressed by it. After the reveal he was like "oh well, on to finding the real JT". Also, I can understand why the women in Nick's life are upset. He really should have given more consideration to how they would feel impersonating the man who hurt Victoria. He also should have thought about what would happen if JT had actually showed up when hew as carrying out his plan. He still doesn't know that JT is dead. 

And I wonder who Jack's real dad is now, that he found out he wasn't a Chancellor. And I wonder what will happen with Billy now that Phyllis has kicked him out. I could see him going even more downhill.

Archived