B&B: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Emma is so annoying I want bad things to happen to her. I was glad she got fired, and I hope her luck turns even worse.

The dance runway show for Hope For The Future was trainwreck bad. People who stopped watching the show need to see this episode....that’s how bad it is.

• Members

But, but Justin tells us she is every time he's on screen.

I don't think she's bad looking.  She's just a bad actress.  She can't dance, she tries too hard, and she had mushy-mouth.

Hope putting Maya "in her place" after firing Emma would be more interesting if Rick was still around.  There seems to be a potential story there with how Maya reacted, but I doubt anything will come of it that's not centered around Emma and Zende ... I mean Xander.  I swear I hear Zende whenever they say his name.  LOL!

• Members

I am interested in this storyline with Emma/Xander/Hope and Forrester Creations. Maya accused Emma of being a spy for Bill but I think that Xander may actually be a spy. He's already being accused (jokingly) of being a spy by Julius and today he listed off reasons why he didn't believe that Emma was one. (Like he knows what it takes to be one).

I also thought that the exchange between Maya and Hope about Maya stepping out of bounds was interesting. I believe that Maya will continue to be suspicious of Emma and may be giving her a hard time at Forresters. Especially as her and Xander become closer. She does need to watch it not just because Hope likes Emma and it's her line, but because Xander is keeping secrets. Including lying about where he's from. 

Maya was accusing Emma of keeping secrets yet her own cousin has at least one that she knows about. Things could blow up a bit in Maya's face when the whole truth about Xander comes out. And it may turn out he's a bigger threat to the company than Emma is. 

• Members

Oh yes, I watched nearly the entire run of it, from 2011 to 2017.  I always rooted for her, but at the end of the day, she was the least talented dancer of the group. I thought her joining B&B would be for a dayplayer / recurring receptionist gig.   That mushy mouthed way of talking makes me uncomfortable, like she's about to trip up her lines. 

• Members

This is so silly.  Doesn't Liam know about Taylor shooting Bill?  Why would he not know immediately that Bill would blackmail Steffy?  I don't watch regularly anymore but doesn't Liam know Taylor shot Bill?  And whether Steffy tells him about the blackmail wouldn't he just KNOW that Bill would be waiting to do this and hold it over her head? 

• Members

First marriage to Steffy was a divorce. Then he married Steffy again and that marriage was annulled. His marriage to Ivy was annulled and now he annulled this marriage. So he has been married 4 times, but three of them were annulled. So only 1 marriage existed. Had he married Hope the first time when she was pregnant and this time around it would be 6 marriages total.

• Members

She was on Dance Moms since the beginning since she was a kid.  She never was the best and she definitely..um..grew up, but Dance Moms is the show with Abby Lee Miller and launched the 'career' of Maddie Ziegler the star of all Sia's weird videos.  It's a pretty good trashy show, but Nia was never the real star or anything.  She would not be in even the top 5 of the cast members I would cast on a tv show.

Ha! Ha!  You beat me too it. I always felt bad because she was the least talented and she didn't really have the body type for a dancer.  I think she also sings.  I mean, she had an endearing personality on Dance Moms, but it doesn't translate well to acting I guess.

Archived