B&B: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Will S2/Ct. WyNot get engaged before or after H8ie/Prickly? Over/Under that this happens before Labor Day? 

When will they discover $B has a brain tumor? Might as well do that to explain how his Destiny shifted from Brooke to Stuffy, the fire, intentionally sabotaging his two grown sons, etc.

Of course, this would gets Brooke to follow her very large and open 'heart' right back to $B. 'Oh My Stallion, I should've known something was wrong. How will you ever forgive me?' 

• Members

You've probably got your answer already, I think Steffy even mentioned it a couple episodes ago, but yeah, Liam knows about Taylor.

That's about the only thing that'll make sense at this point, because both the writing and JMW's reactions in the Bill/Steffy scenes make it clear that she doesn't want to be with him.  There's not even a hint of any residual feelings for him, which just makes this story all the more disturbing.  I'm actually shocked that its being played this way.  There's got to be a reason.

• Members

As a Steam fan I was worried when they had Bill and Steffy sleep together because I thought they were going to write a real romance for Still. But from the second she woke up and was horrified by him it's been 100% one sided devolving into creepy psycho stalker behavior. And JMW bless her heart has played her repulsion for $Bill in every scene even when he says the most flowery things to her. I guess I'm happy they didn't go the romance route and that this story instead would make it absolutely disgusting on every level in the #MeToo era if Steffy actually got with Bill. I have to believe the fact they've taken it this far and turned off even hardcore Still fans means we hopefully won't ever see it happen. I  live for JMW looking at him like he's insane/delusional/out of his mind/crazy etc.

• Members

Yeah, I was hoping for a Steffy and Bill pairing when they first hinted at going in that direction a few years ago but then chickened out. There was off the charts chemistry between the two of them that doesn't exist anymore.  Both Steffy and Bill have changed so much since then, Bill for the worse, that they don't have that same dynamic.  This go around their pairing is nothing but repulsing.  I think Don Diamont is trying his damnest to make it work though.  It keeps him in a story I guess.

• Members

NuHope is basic and the way she talked down to Sally today was not doing her any favors with this viewer. Why else would Eric hire her if not to design or at least have some voice. Otherwise, why would they offer her a second chance? Pam already makes the coffee and takes calls. 

• Members

Yeah, I’m sure that most fashion houses spend most of their time talking about others stealing their product designs. 

So much suckage. I look around the corporate table and think, there’s not one person there I’d hire to work for me.

• Members

I'm a little surprised that the show may go actually have Hope be pregnant with Liam's baby. Especially so soon after Steffy gave birth to baby Kelly. But today she did a take pregnancy test. If she is pregnant, it's definitely going to complicate things. And if she is I will mostly blame Liam for the messy situation he will find himself in. He shouldn't have been so quick to annul his marriage to Steffy and sleep with /get engaged to Hope. Literally minutes after he told Steffy he was annulling the marriage, he was sleeping and proposing to Hope. He hadn't even filed the annulment papers when he did this. He just couldn't bear to be alone for even a little bit before he was trying to move on too quickly with Hope.

Ridge warned him not to give up on his marriage to Steffy so quickly and that the birth of Kelly could change everything and it did. I can understand he was hurt Steffy slept with Dollar bill but she kept insisting it was only one time and he didn't ask her if she had slept with Bill again (which he should have done)

Now we have a situation where he rushed to annul his marriage to Steffy, rushed to sleep and propose to Hope and may end up fathering two babies and not being married to either one of their mothers. With Dollar Bill blackmailing Steffy over Taylor shooting him,  she has been putting off marrying Liam. And now Hope possibly being pregnant with throw another wrench into things. 

Archived