LATEST RATINGS: February 26 - March 2, 2018

Toups

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

awful!  The shows are in a new free fall.  Three out of the four shows replaced head writers in 2017.  Which shows will replace executive producers next?  My prediction is Mal Young is on the chopping block before year end, and since they brought in Lisa as supervising producer...

Days won't make any executive changes.

GH will either be cancelled or writers will be replaced.  I can see Varni giving head writing duties to Bloom.

• Members

It's too bad we don't have easy access to Live+3, Live+7 or streaming/on demand data for soaps. Considering the huge plunge in prime time ratings (and the big boosts they get from delayed viewing/streaming), I'm sure soaps are getting some of that. Soaps are the ultimate binge viewing! 

• Members

B&B is dead last in demos again.

Please register in order to view this content

The DID story isn't doing Days any favors. Everyone ...even the garbage man knows that Abby killed Andre. Time to move the story along.....the only good news for Days is all their demos were up from last week. LOL at Hope and Rafe's start of the wedding was the lowest day of the week.....LOL

• Administrator

I wish I had access to them too.  And you're right that the soaps would get a boost.  The Live+Same Day ratings are so outdated....it's like who cares....but it's the only ratings I can get. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The loss of viewers is staggering - particularly at Y&R and B&B. They look to be in free fall. I can't imagine Mal Young survives the year with those numbers. B&B is a different animal since it's solely owned by the Bells but when Y&R was renewed for three more years in 2017 it was noted in most articles that B&B was renewed through the 2017/2018 season - makes me wonder if CBS might try and shake the show up as a condition of renewal?

GH is a ratings mess. 

DAYS looks comparably stable with some minuscule upticks. It won't see changes given this month's renewal.

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived