B&B January 2018 Discussion

• Members

Yesterday was Bell remembering he recast Thorn (unnecessarily) and had him working OT to preserve Brooke's rotten overused box!  It was beyond ridiculous watching Rick worry about his mother's [nonexistent]honor/virtue and Thorne agrees that it must be protected at all costs.  Ugh!  How damn ridiculous is this show?!  

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really have to see the size of Liam's junk at this point. The obsession that these writers have with trying to make him perfect is crazy. It's really having the opposite affect and making him a really hated character. I'm still waiting for Ivy to get involved. The only funny thing, aside from Scott Clifton being a terrible actor, is that his harem covers the blonde/ginger/brunette trio.

• Members

One day since Hope returned I heard her say she returned to LA to build up "Hope for the Future".  Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?  That was axed during the Aly goes crazy storyline.  They had meetings about the "new direction" being the new marketing campaign being "California Dreamin'"  It's free, it's California, it's "open" etc. etc. and Aly said, "it's slutty".  So why would Hope return to rejuvinate a line that was scrapped and stopped production?  And they never mentioned "California Dreamin'" again....

This show needs for you to have no memory or thought about plots that happened in the past.  it's God Awful.  I've said before - I watch to laugh at this point. 

• Members

I wish ya'll watched and commented more because some of the comments are hilarious. Sad the show is soooo bad.

And I can't believe they have THREE women hot for Liam? Does Brad see himself in Liam? Does he like the idea of three women chasing him or something? I don't get it. Liam must be MASSIVE down below because I don't understand it otherwise.

And didn't most of us call it how Sally would be moved from Thomas to Liam and voila, look what happened! Shame. Sally had such spunk. Now she's interchangable. Isn't the actress dating Chad Duell (never could have pictured that one)? Maybe she can get a job on GH since Frank loves to give contracts out to everyone not named Genie Francis (or any GH actor it seems, but soap refugees get top treatment!)

With Hopeless back to act the victim, how long until Sally's dumped? Liam was clearly Brad's last ditch effort to keep himself interested in Sally.

He has no clue.

• Members

I'm surprised Spectra Fashions is still around. They pretty much burned through the years worth of story in the first six months with Thomas.

I still contend the better approach would've been the ageless PD as Sally1 recast than random Shirley. So much could've been done with Eric, Thorne returning, CJ, etc. I get respecting a deceased beloved actor, but it's not like PD is some fly-by-night, weak actor. She would've done the role real justice. 

• Members

Brilliant! It's too bad the Spectras don't matter.

I 'had' to watch today -  why is the highly offensive DumLita still on? Is that the best Brad can do when it comes to respresenting Latinos on an LA-based show? If B&B is so committed to this actress, pull a twist, that she's really smart and she pretends to be an airhead. The original Darlita may have been spacey, but she was not dumb and had personality, warmth and heart for days. 

So S2 is just sitting around? C'mon a woman with S2's background would be scrapping, designing, not daydreaming about Lame and cyberstalking Hope. Such a waste of talent and character. 

And, ew, when Lame told WyNot if he could imagine $B pawing his woman. Too bad WyNot didn't have a more repulsive realization when faced with that fact. But, then again, WyNot had no problem with his women being his bro's cast-offs. 

On the plus-side, I like the Hope recast and JMW looked great with the more relaxed hair/makeup. 

• Members

Wow, B&B discussion is such a ghost town. I managed to watch just a couple scenes today... here we have Hope and Brooke talking about how unfathomable it is that Bill would sleep with his own son's wife. Meanwhile, Hope is literally the product of Brooke's affair with her daughter Bridget's husband, Deacon. At least Steffy lucked out and got knocked up by her actual husband. 

Archived