B&B January 2018 Discussion

• Members

By this time next year, Brad will have pushed Hope by the wayside and brings in a recast Bridget(probably played by an Australian actress) to tangle with Liam, Bill, and Wyatt. Steffy will probably have shacked up with Thorne(since they're not blood-related) at that point. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even though I liked what the Nope recast - in the one episode I've seen this month, what's the point of having The Vine and Wigole? Is CoCoPuffs still on?

Instead of bringing back Nope, to join the Lame show, they should've aged GayJ and paired him with Wigole.   

• Members

I need the GayJ thing explained. 

I wouldn't mind testing Ivy with Carter. That could be interesting and a first for the show since they aren't related and have never been together. 

OR, have Carter comfort Steffy during her time of need. Have them slowly developing feelings and he grows attached to the baby. Let a romance bloom. Then she completely gets over Liam.

Ivy could even want to break off into her own company and do freelance work for Spectra. Have her developing a friendship with Sally. Let the girl get some development and story! Or move the girl to Genoa City to hook up with Noah Newman. Create a triangle with Noah and Devon. Sorry for the drag. I just love the girl and she's getting the [!@#$%^&*] end of stick.

• Members

Yes.

You're not. I think a lot of people here (not to mention JMW and I want to say maybe LSV said it once) have all called for this to happen. The brief interview even had a picture of them together that I liked. The plot writes itself. And yes, he has no baggage. Even if they did it now...the only baggage might be either a jealous Maya or maybe an overprotective Rick if he knew Carter had any feelings for Maya so he wouldn't want Steffy hurt. 

Same.

With Ivy, all they need to do is make her mystery bf someone from the past that is dangerous. Plot writes itself.

• Members

For two episodes, practically everyone that would be invited to the wedding was right there.  They might as well have called in Carter and got it over with.  Nobody cares about Bridge's 1000th wedding.  At least Brooke may finally get her photo up over that fireplace.  Of course, it will have to be a shared photo with Ridge instead of a portrait like everyone else.

• Members

I could get into that. The fact remains though, that Ingo Rademacher really should have been brought on as someone from Ivy's past. Maybe a possessive ex. Maybe a married man she had an affair with. The options and stories are there. Brad Bell is just more interested in Liam Harem and Brooke's tired coochie.

Archived