DAYS: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Under a better writer, Lucas SHOULD have fallen off the wagon after Will's murder. But writers haven't bothered to be invested in Lucas for years now (I would have made Lucas the drunk behind the wheel responsible for Daniel's death, he had more history with Daniel, Jennifer, Nicole, etc. I hated the butcher job on Eric through this SL and his out of the blue drinking problem that was mostly off-screen). At least Ron is playing the beats for Lucas that should have been played, even if Adrienne was the 'tipping point'. And it ties in nicely with Will's return.

• Members

Just got caught up on last week's eps and even though i wish the pacing were moving along more quickly I have at least found myself interested in most of what is going on. The low point is the Nicole/Brady mess and anything Rafe. I am enjoying that characters have been mixing it up more since Ron took over and it isn't the same people in scenes together everyday. 

A lot of complained about RSW as Ben but I find him entertaining and yes, campy, but it's DAYS so I think the style fits right in. What DAYS villain hasn't been campy? I wasn't expecting Clyde to be brought into this. I find this interesting to see where it goes. I hope the "mystery" leading to Will lasts for a bit with some twists and turns instead of just "hey, guys I'm alive. Hi" and walking back into Salem like nothing happened. 

• Members

So much for Eric getting his roof fixed before the storm? What are he and Nicole going to do? Make love on the floor while the rain pours in like some "romantic movie"? haha

All of Brady's scenes bring the show to a halt for me. Enjoy seeing Patch and Kayla and the rest has been pretty good today except maybe Theo/Claire/Tripp. 

• Members

Yeah, but he is getting anger as the episodes go....LOL. He doesn't want to believe its a possibility.

It was ok. Don't care for Eric/Nicole and they were on and so was Kayla/Patch and Tripp and Co. The highlights for me were the Hope/Ben scenes and Hope/Sonny/Paul scenes. It was nice seeing hot Tripp too! Eric/Nicole was ff material for me.

It was an ok episode. Sonny & Brady meowing and hissing at each other was annoying. Nicole & Eric lusting after each other was boring. The Claire, Theo & Tripp scenes were boring too. Like an emaciated Claire can handled Theo or Tripp. I do like that all the beats in Will's story are slowly being played. In flashbacks Clyde told Ben that Will is alive. You can pass on today's show. Nothing earth shattering happened.

Archived