DAYS: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I must not be the only one wanting to see JJ being taken down a notch. I miss the old JJ that would reflect who his parents  were: wreaking havoc like his dad, but having a heart like Jen. This new one no longer has any qualities that had made JJ a compelling character in the pre-Paige era. I was cheering when Hope asked for his badge. He needs to look within himself and wonder about the decline of his identity. He is the last remaining prominent male Horton heir along with  Eli. As the most important family in the show, the Hortons must be the tentpole characters of this show  while it's still on TV...and they can't be wasted on this crap. 

• Members

i hope Ron has more stories down the pipe cause Eric/Nicole/Brady(and his drinking) aint cutting it. It was boring today. He needs more stories in addition to the Will story. I am hoping the JJ storyline coming up will add to the viewing quota.

• Members

THANK YOU.

Tbf, Nick was involving pre-writing change. In fact, he was going back to being the son that wanted to be independent from Victor and started Crimson Lights which branched out. But this should be a discussion for the other thread so I'll ssssh.

Knowing RC he will. Brady is already a ticking time bomb that's about to get worse so there's that. And Will of course. And it doesn't sound like the Hattie storyline is concluding quite yet so you got 3 storylines there...well A storylines.

Archived