DAYS: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Watched Monday’s episode last night. First full episode in months and I really enjoyed it! It was so nice to see nu-Abby actually smiling and laughing. When I was last a regular viewer, all the character did was dumb [!@#$%^&*] and looked constipated.

The vows and flashbacks were well done, but I did get distracted by Sonny’s up and down weight throughout. Sometimes there was a double chin, then the next he was slim and handsome. Also, I forgot how much I hate Chandler’s smirk until I saw it again on full display lol. I feel like the two had more chemistry when I was watching the love story in real time, as through the flashbacks it just felt like two straight guys trying to be gay.

Last note, it was nice actually seeing the church pretty full.

• Members

I will definitely agree Monday’s episode flew by and not in a bad way. The show feels very soapy right now in a good way.

Btw when I read about Bonnie/Adrienne I was totally opposed to it because during Bonnie’s first run it was never mentioned that she looked anything like Adrienne, but I will say she was hilarious at the wedding. She’s totally clueless on how to play Adrienne and I loved it. I never even liked Bonnie, but it’s so nice to see Judi Evans not crying.

• Members

Agreed on Bonnie. I HATED her in her first run. Wasn't a fan. LOVE Judi though who plays her SO great. But I find myself this time just loving Bonnie, lol. Although I feel like the Adrienne/Bonnie thing isn't being played enough and is being dragged out now. I'd like to see some momentum here. I also think I'm just so bored by Adrienne and her crying and how they never did much with her over the last 10 years, IMHO, so Bonnie is like a breath of fresh air and Judi is clearly having a ball and doing great work, it's nice to be reminded how great Judi can be. Adrienne is so ... blah.

Been behind on episodes lately so I haven't commented much. I read recaps daily so I'm up on all that happens but I still need to watch several episodes. Sounds like some good stuff lately.

• Members

I have to say that Ron is actually getting me to like Chad and Abby now that this mess with Gabi is over. I never really cared if they were a couple or not but the last few eps have made me start to root for them. 

The scene with Paul and Lani was a nice touch since they were close at one time.

I thought J.J. was a little over the top but I suppose they need to have "history" of being the hot head if they are doing the upcoming story with Theo. 

• Members

Sonny and Paul feel more believable as a couple and less like actors acting than Will and Sonny, but Will's involvement in the storyline makes all the characters feel very real and relatable.

Loved Kate and Marlena talking about Will in separate scenes in Tuesday's episode. I also really liked how Marlena mentioned how her own crazy experiences make her more inclined to believe Will could be alive. Kate is just awesome in general.

Chad has grown on me. Turns out the actor did just have 2 duff episodes.

That Ben guy is hot, gonna read up on him.

Archived