Soaplovers

Another Days Return

Never Say Never! 

I didn't think she'd return after her last run, unless for a final cameo once the show's inevitable cancellation is announced. I'm sure it'll likely be disappointing and goofy to see "Lisa Rinna" in the tiny blue-roomed / Horton Town Square version of Salem, just as it did in 2012 but I welcome her return home. 

Khan   

Lisa Rinna and Billie Reed are right up Ron Carlivati's proverbial alley.  It's just too bad that whatever promises he and Ken Corday must've made to get her to return will be bogged down with abysmal, camp writing.

47 minutes ago, Khan said:

Lisa Rinna and Billie Reed are right up Ron Carlivati's proverbial alley.  It's just too bad that whatever promises he and Ken Corday must've made to get her to return will be bogged down with abysmal, camp writing.

Probably to allow camera from the housewives to film het behind the scenes.

I still remember Kyle visiting Dierdre Hall..and you could tell Diedre wasn't having it bit wad polite.

Wendy   

Eh, I never cared for Billie. ANY Billie.

I guess it makes sense to come back since Kate and Lucas are around. I guess I should be grateful Bo is dead, (Unless Ron does the impossible?) and we won't have more Billie/Hope cat fights over Bo.

I know. They moved past that. But, hello! This is Ron Carlivati. Tell me he wouldn't love to go back there.

Edited by Wendy

Oh hell no.  We just killed off poor Morgan Fairchild's Wax Museum now this news.  I'm sorry Nooooo.  LOL.  Carlivati loves those actresses who look like Fire Island drag queens.  

Wendy   
47 minutes ago, RavenWhitney said:

Oh hell no.  We just killed off poor Morgan Fairchild's Wax Museum now this news.  I'm sorry Nooooo.  LOL.  Carlivati loves those actresses who look like Fire Island drag queens.  

OMG. This legit made me LMAO. So, thanks for that.