Days cast GH vet?

• Members

There was a leaked script front page for March, only thing spoilerish is that there's something going on in Hong Kong and Shawn (and maybe Belle but she wasn't on the script, he was and Doug/Julie seemed to be as well which thrills me, it seems Ron will be using them well, Club TBD will now be 'Doug's Place', a total Ron move) is still around.

But the biggest spoiler was that there was a character named Stefan listed on the script. Guess that's the character Tyler is playing.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

http://www.soapoperanews.net/2017/12/days-of-our-lives-news-meet-stefan-o.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

A new hunk is headed to Salem next week or should we say a new baddie! Tyler Christopher will finally make his long-anticipated 'Days of Our Lives' debut on December 29. For a long time many wondered just who Christopher will play; whether he would be a recast EJ DiMera or a Nick Alamain recast but now we finally have an answer. We not only have a first name but we last have the last name and a middle initial as well. Christopher will step on the scenes as Stefan, a long lost son of Stefano DiMera (Joseph Mascolo), whose full name is recorded as Stefan O. (Octavius) DiMera - so ironic, ain't it? Rumor also has it that Stefan will enter the scenes with his biological mother, Vivian Alamain (Louise Sorel) and they have enough tricks up their sleeves for the current Salem DiMeras. So, what do you think of this fans? Are you ready for another DiMera in Salem? 

• Members

it's been a good decade since TC's been anything resembling "hunk" material. As for the rest... I'mma guess he's either Stefano's clone or Stefano had his brain put into another body or some nonsense. 

i doubt he's some lone lost, rando kid.

Archived