Actor returns to GH

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But that's bullish-t. B/c one second they'll say they don't listen to online fans, but they'll use that damn survey the next second, which is taken by online fans only. 

Please register in order to view this content

This is why some folks needs in production need to stick to managing budgets and leave casting to casting directors and actual directors. 

• Members

5 fanbase wars I think is really over exaggerating. Back to same old Liason vs JaSam one with probably the same people, other than that who else? Franco&Liz? And who else?

I think GH realizes DAYS has a lot of returns coming up with RC taking over and they'll try and pull something. 

• Members

True but her talents are so being wasted with Bradley Bell. He has no clue what to do with her character. It is a shame that untalented actors continue to ruin the soaps that are left.

And I am sure Valentini took notice in KB returning to B&B as Shelia. I doubt any of these returns will bring any ratings bump or buzz. Soaps are just done and on the air in name only. They long ago lost the luster they once had.

• Members

Correct. At the end of the day, they do what they want to do. Ratings, surveys, online feedback is used when it supports their position. Otherwise, it's all ignored. 

It's all about who they like and don't like and money. 

Archived