Actor returns to GH

• Members

Oookay. O_O

Had no idea my posting was so abhorrent to you. From here on out, I'll not respond to you...mind you, I don't recall responding to you very much anyway. So this seems like a bit of an overreaction. But God forbid little old me is the ONLY reason you feel you can't post on this board. Wait...is this some vendetta because I don't think rainbows shine out of CG nor Mariah's butt? I'm afraid you'll have to continue on with it then. 

GH? Is he talking about Budig? 

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unfortunately, I'm not the only one, but that's neither here nor there. I could care less how much you dislike CG. Your posts often disregard any opinions that don't match your own . I don't disagree with a lot of what you say, but some of us grow tired of being told that our opinions are wrong or have no merit because they don't jibe with yours. That is, what the "audience" wants. We happen to be part of the audience as well. I'm not trying to argue, just pointing that out.

• Members

You know what, I'm over whatever issues you have with me or my posting that I just realized you had a week or so ago which was also the first time I even noticed your handle. Ignore me like everyone else does when they don't like another posters opinions. It's not that hard. You will not silence me, run me off, or change how I post with these temper tantrums. Just scroll. It's just that simple. 

As for you not being the only one then I advise them to scroll also. This is a message board. Designed for discussion and debate. If someone disagreeing with your opinions is so devastating then maybe this really isn't the place for you. 

• Members

Just like you could have scrolled past my post, which you didn't have to quote and comment on in the first place. No one wants you to leave the board, Just let other people's opinions be expressed without picking them apart. As I said, I like a lot of what you have to say. I'm not arguing that. Nor would I expect anyone to leave. 

I'm not devastated. Hardly. You are the one on the offensive. As you said, this is a message board for EVERYONE to share their thoughts and ideas You can scroll by WITHOUT providing input on other people's thoughts as well.

• Members

There is no way DAYS could afford JFP. I'd be crushed beyond belief if she were to ever EP there. I'd have to stop watching. I couldn't. I can't stand her. Where is this JFP at Days talk coming from? Clickbait Giddens?

• Members

Yep, she called McD TWICE!  Once to usurp Jill's authority and the other time to secure her spot should she decide to return.  Staff wanted to make sure Phyllis wasn't recast while she goes out and shows them who's boss.  How well did that work out for her?  Staff didn't ride it out with Jill because Jill didn't have Phyllis in EVERY story and put her in an age appropriate pairing.  

Archived