Actor Audition for Y&R

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I definitely DON'T relish the possibility of the show being focused on yet another Newman.  Why can't today's soap writers focus on shoring up the weaker aspects of their storytelling and under-developed characters on their shows?

• Members

I would have been fine with Adam coming back in a few years, but it's just too soon now. Also, I think one of the other Newman children should leave before he's brought back. Oh well, maybe Summer will stay gone awhile longer.

• Members

+1. Since AH is clearly not going anywhere & all of Nick's recent pairings have flopped Y&R should give JM a LONG vacation.

Let Nick (and Noah) visit Uncle Matt and/or Aunt Casey for six months to a year while the rest of the Newmans deal with the Victor/Chloe fallout.

• Members

Jason Gerhardt (who I knew as Cooper Barrett on GH and GH: Night Shi(f)t, S1) was always pretty.  :-) Big mistake, killing Coop, but Y&R's gain if he is a new hire. And now Y&R will have two ex-Jasons from GH in the cast. (Thompson/Gerhardt).

• Members

Matt and Casey would be great to have back on the canvas but I am sure SS wouldn't know what to do with them a la Scotty Granger.

It's obvious SS has realized that Chelsea/Nick pairing would be a mistake thus the quick Adam recast.

• Members

As long as Y&R's writing remains terrible it's probably best they don't.

In a post-ACA world Olivia & Casey would be Co-Chiefs of GC Memorial (with Nate, Sharon, Summer, Yolanda and Chance on staff) as Matt (filling Brock's place on the canvas) tries to establish a free clinic at Memorial (with Mackenzie's help) & Scott writes a well regarded series of thinkpieces about the myriad of issues facing Genoa City's ongoing health care situation.

• Members

I heard that too, but that Pratt was doing it for Chloe's paternity reveal. I take it he was going to be the father.

They could still use another guy. All the women are chewing their limbs off for a man. Y&R could use a Chancellor, and another resident at that mansion. We never see that set anymore. I wonder if they plan to get rid of it.

• Members

According to the latest DC Podcast, Y&R is recasting Adam and wants someone who is not a name

So the detective just asked a new widow if she was open todating & her husband has been dead a week 

Archived