Actor Audition for Y&R

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmmm...the picture was taken down....

is this him?

Please register in order to view this content

I guess Sally lied again when she said they weren't bringing back Adam. She must have realized what an awful pairing Chelsea and Nick are. Considering Nick is a legacy character from two established people on the canvas.....he isn't worth a damn. Nick and Chelsea haven't had much scenes at all.

• Members

Y'all believed Sally about that Adam talk?

Please register in order to view this content

Honestly, if I were a showrunner I wouldn't reveal the truth of that either. As it is, I wouldn't have allowed any prospective candidates for the role to leak anything via social media (although that can be an effective strategy in creating intrigue) in case I wanted it to be a total surprise (aka a "Hello Barbara" moment).

• Members

It's entirely possible that 7-8 months ago, that was exactly the plan, and later on she -- or someone else -- decided to change that. My money's on someone going, We just NEED him back!

• Members

I never believed that Sally was going to shut the door on that possibility, I always believe that Y&R would low-key search for a suitable replacement. Her comments in the interview was to get fans off her back so she could have plenty of time to do a gradual search. 

I'm not saying this is the guy but he sure as hell looks like an Adam recast.  I was thinking Y&R would take at least a good two years to have Adam off the canvas but I'm thinking the fact that the Chelsea Nick pairing is flopping hard, may have made the search for an Adam recast more of a priority.

Archived