GH: May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

I was like what is Felicia doing at the nurses ball? Then I see missing in action is marrying can't act worth sh!t woodpile.

Please register in order to view this content
  I had forgotten Blake Berris was on the show....LOL  I thought Brytni Sarpi had left the show?  And Roger Howarth still taking up space on the show. The Ball looks like a boring mess.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
1 hour ago, Cheap21 said:

who's the big girl?

Fat Amy

56 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I was like what is Felicia doing at the nurses ball? Then I see missing in action is marrying can't act worth sh!t woodpile.

Please register in order to view this content
  I had forgotten Blake Berris was on the show....LOL  I thought Brytni Sarpi had left the show?  And Roger Howarth still taking up space on the show. The Ball looks like a boring mess.

You getting the NB pics mixed with the pics from Naxie wedding. 

• Members
On 5/8/2017 at 0:19 AM, titan1978 said:

Didn't Tracy used to have this exact same hairstyle?  Maybe he did it as a tribute!

OMG somehow that makes it even funnier. She totally did have that hairstyle.

• Members

Too bad it is over a horrible rewrite of an equally bad storyline 

3 minutes ago, victorlord75 said:

It was great to see Constance Towers back yesterday as Helena.  With Tony Geary's departure, I didn't think we'd see her again.  Though she plays a cruel, murderous villain, there is no hiding the class and beauty of Ms. Towers.

• Members

Also. F**k them for making Hayden pregnant.

I am so sick and tired of not having a childfree woman on a soap. And, I bitched about this last night too when I read the spoiler. It's 2017 for Christ's sake. Make a female character that don't want kids and doesn't cave about her decision!

• Members
8 hours ago, victorlord75 said:

It was great to see Constance Towers back yesterday as Helena.  With Tony Geary's departure, I didn't think we'd see her again.  Though she plays a cruel, murderous villain, there is no hiding the class and beauty of Ms. Towers.

I thought Helena was dead

6 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Also. F**k them for making Hayden pregnant.

I am so sick and tired of not having a childfree woman on a soap. And, I bitched about this last night too when I read the spoiler. It's 2017 for Christ's sake. Make a female character that don't want kids and doesn't cave about her decision!

Who is her baby daddy?

Archived