GH: May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think that Tracy's exit was all that bad.  Who says that the guy Tracy locked eyes with was Luke?  He could be anybody.

I don't think there was any way they could have topped Jane's 1993 departure scenes.  They had Lila in them, and the acting, writing, music--everything was flawless.

I am going to see how things go with GH for a little while longer.  I am contemplating giving up GH and following Mr. Carlivati to "Days" when his material starts to air..
:

• Members

I haven't even watched current GH in ages, I just can't handle how horrible and boring it is. But I've been watching JE's time on Guiding Light from the early 80s recently on You Tube and I just loooooove her. Were there lots of old Tracy clips in her last episodes? Is it worth catching on You Tube or anything? Or best to just remember the Tracy from the past?

• Members

Even though the audience knows that Liesl lied about Nathan's paternity, Kristina and everyone in Port Charles thinks he is a relative. Did people not think of that before deciding to ship them or they want a story about Nathan's paternity?

Archived