ajsp35801

Rowell settles lawsuit

19 minutes ago, GMac said:

God I hope so.  Say what you will about VR, but there is still a huge Dru-sized hole on this show.

As we say down south, you ain't never lied! 

Well, hey, there was a settlement,so...not a loss for her, IJS. It's good that all parties were able to reach a settlement though, something going on as long as it has was probably an emotional drain.

@GMac VR/Dru has never been boring!  This show has definitely been boring, LOL.

I think the show could desperately use it, but I'd be shocked if it happened at this point.

2 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

As we say down south, you ain't never lied! 

1 minute ago, DramatistDreamer said:

Well, hey, there was a settlement,so...not a loss for her, IJS. It's good that all parties were able to reach a settlement though, something going on as long as it has was probably an emotional drain.

@GMac VR/Dru has never been boring!  This show has definitely been boring, LOL.

1 minute ago, Vee said:

I think the show could desperately use it, but I'd be shocked if it happened at this point.

Can y'all imagine...

Lily and Devon are at the GCAC, commiserating over their failed marriages.  Neil has taken up with Phyllis, they are canoodling in the corner.  Lily says how much she misses her momma when behind her, coming through the revolving door, a figure at first blurry but coming into focus...Dru!

I never could stand Dru and I do not want to see VR return to Y&R. Surely the show can hire someone else to steal scenes; it's not as if it's never been done before or since.

7 minutes ago, GMac said:

Can y'all imagine...

Lily and Devon are at the GCAC, commiserating over their failed marriages.  Neil has taken up with Phyllis, they are canoodling in the corner.  Lily says how much she misses her momma when behind her, coming through the revolving door, a figure at first blurry but coming into focus...Dru!

If neil ever takes up with phyllis, I think it's a safe bet that dru is on her way. 

It's ironic that they just mentioned Dru when Lily got the new modeling job.  I'll bet that's the settlement and she's coming back.  Neil might finally have a decent storyline.

11 minutes ago, ajsp35801 said:

If neil ever takes up with phyllis, I think it's a safe bet that dru is on her way. 

LOL right?!?!