B&B - February 2017 Discussion

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She turns 69 April 6. I know - she looks amazing! Like I said, she would've been perfect for Sally1 - it's not like they needed to have Sally1 on all the time - just pop in and out. I can't imagine that this Granny role was going to be any great shakes. If I were Brad, I'd have Granny disappear for a month and then relaunch her as Sally1. 

• Members

(Wannabe) fashion mogul named Sally, tailor named Saul....now they got a receptionist named Darlita? REALLY Bell? If they make her Darla's long lost daughter....

Please register in order to view this content

Introducing Wig 1 and Wig 2

(Wannabe) fashion mogul named Sally, tailor named Saul....now they got a receptionist named Darlita? REALLY Bell? If they make her Darla's long lost daughter....

Introducing Wig 1 and Wig 2

• Members

I saw a little bit on Friday - was all I saw all week, and I heard Zende say something like....'what better way to ride off into the sunset?'  And I thought the same - boy they're rushing them right out of town.

Tune in for the first 5 minutes today and Zende said the wedding is tomorrow, and Nicole started saying something to Maya, "You're more than just my sister..."   I said out loud, "You're my brother too!"  LOLLL (sorry, it was so easy - ) but then I turned it off...I saw they had their mother on there...it's just so silly to me that they can't write for more than just a few people at once. 

Archived