B&B - February 2017 Discussion

• Members

I know, right. I think RE has been treated terribly by B&B. Nicole is barely 21 and she's been treated like Brooke. Again, like the ridiculous dinner months ago the Forrester mansion with Zende, these are age-inappropriate situations for characters in 20s. It's been enough for me to wipe it off my DVR again. I've tried to be patient for the past few weeks - but the sudden Spectra infusion, dumping of Avants and the return of Katie sniffing around Derelict is just not entertaining to me. And this comes a month after removing Y&R from DVR too. Hello, CBS?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This probably would've made little difference, considering the state of the stories on B&B but it's too 'on the nose' for the fabric cutter's name to be Saul.

It would've been more interesting if that wasn't his real name and young Sally decided to call him Saul, kind of like how Lucinda Walsh on ATWT called all her butlers "Matthew". 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Lord have mercy, every bitch on the show has a damn Forrester Matriarch portrait! Poor Brooke has put in 30 years worth of thotting it up with the Forrester men and they never gave her this honor

• Members

While the 20-somethings on soaps are FAR FAR FAR FAR from realistic on soaps, I've had plenty of 20-something friends have baby rabies, do nothing but think about getting married and they can't be alone for more than 30 seconds. Not all 20 somethings are partying every night and sleeping around. Who's to say what's all that "realistic"? I think a better balance is needed. Clearly no one buys these young kids acting like 40 year olds but still ...

I watched today and wondered why. I like the knock off Spectra's, but that's not really enough. Bloaty and Sally Jr. fantasizing about each other already. I mean .... REALLY? I know soaps are all about love at first sight but man ... with this show they'll be married and divorced next month!

I have rather liked watching Sally instead of just about the entire rest of the cast though. A break from Liam and Steffy has been nice.

Poor Heather Tom. Girl. RUN. I know you want a paycheck but lawd. They're circling the drain with Katie by having her sniff around Eric. It was so absurd how Quinn the other day stood there like a crazy psycho warning Brooke about Katie. And then there's no followup? (I could have skipped an episode, I don't watch every day). This show is a mess.

• Members

Yeah @KMan101. Why in the sam hell is Sally and the talking tree already kissing and daydreaming about it? Another drive thru pairing coming right up!  No reason to invest. There will be very little designing after the initial showcase (assuming Bell doesn't get bored before we get there) and lots of musical great loves with Sally. Wyatt resigned from FC so he's more than likely on his way to Spectra to fight for Sally. Exactly what is his skill set, again?  

• Members

This was the Avant family's swan song. We know how Brad rolls. He's completed his transgender story arc; he's completed his black family story arc. His new fixation is the Bootleg Spectra clan. Sadass NuSally is on location in Australia with the rest of the vets, but like Ivy, she won't make it to the next on location shoot. 

P.S. It's ridiculous to see someone like Steffy bouncing between limp Liam and weenie Wyatt when you've got anaconda Carter In the same room, single and ready. 

• Members

Zende and Nicole JUST got engaged yesterday. WTF are they getting married the next day? Why would Nicole jump into this given the reservations she had about even talking him back and why are her family cosigning?

Sasha begging Nicole to allow her to attend the wedding is about the most ratchet thing this show has done in a while. What kind of jump of asks the fiance/wife if she can be in the audience as she marries the man she cheated with, who just happened o be your sister's man?

And when the hell did Steffy and Nicole get so close? Their newfound friendship is so contrived bc this show has no strong female relationships

it was good to see Tony and Kristen as i liked them. Ridge finally got a haircut which was good but how convenient that Brooke was sick and couldnt attend

Sally be like

Please register in order to view this content

Archived