All My Children Reunion on Home & Family

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let's hope not.

Susan clearly didn't watch it because all she mentioned was the ABC cliffhanger. She thinks the mystery as to who JR shot is still up in the air.

I loved her little squeal when she saw Walt, she's still such a girl. And she looks so good. 

• Members

I just watched the one show with all the former actors on the show(did not watch the one with Walt). I would not be caught dead watching this show on the regular, though. I enjoyed seeing everyone again. Watching the memorial segment, I really wish David Canary had gotten the send off the others got. I am hoping they do something for Agnes at the Emmys-if we get to see it. 

• Members

Not that I wasn't glad (as Cliff/Nina was my first ever 'ship before I even knew what a 'ship was. I was...8!), but I was rather surprised to see Peter Bergman on this! I figured he left AMC behind after his firing. Glad I was wrong, which is very classy since it did give him his start.

I recall reading somewhere that James Mitchell was Godfather to one of his kids. But I'm not sure if that was true or a rumor.

Archived