Y&R January Spoilers

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well only time will tell, it's also possible the story starts off good (as it did with previous HWs) and goes nowhere. I understand the initial excitement though in many cases. Lauren and Carmine for example had potential to be amazing but was just poorly written. I'm optimistic that Jill even had a story. We will see. 

Jess Walton has always said if you use her she will come, if not she's fine on her farm. I'm glad these writers don't seem to be taking her for granted. 

• Members

Not Tristan Rogers. I remember when we were all waiting for Colin to return and the new Gene Francis character, GenV to premiere. Tristan was tweeting all sorts of cryptic messages. Thing like, some may find it strangely interesting, or it's a different take, etc. He knew what they were filming was bad, really bad. lol

• Members

Jess is so good that the directors used to let her & Jeanne improvise a lot of their scenes later into their run.

That said her current story involves the Atkinson/Ashby family which no matter how well written is already a strike against it.

• Members

They used do the same with Robert S. Woods and Hillary B. Smith when they were on OLTL back in the day. They used to use them to fill the episode run time they were that good.

And yes, exactly. Cane and his entire family (minus Lily's kids) and their history need to be excised from this show.

• Members

Absolutely agree. More than anything that's what I'm loving about the writing, who they're choosing to use and HOW they use them. Characters like Jill, Jack, Victor and Nikki are your tent pole characters and finally all are being used in a way that's smart and makes sense. I remember when for years it seemed like Jill didn't even know who Billy was lol. Her only concern was Cane. I hated that! He needs to go. Christel has matured and is good, but he drags down every scene he's in. 

• Members

Also in the same SOD, Mal Young says Sharon's anger nd precarious  emotional state will have a ripple effect onto Dylan situation, there are a couple of mag spoilers indicating Sharon once again losing it

Archived