Y&R January Spoilers

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think SOD is trying to stir things up.....but I sadly wouldn't be surprised if the show just prefers and wants to continue the whole Sharon is crazy ordeal....to the point they won't even let Sally try to fix her.....but I'm just gonna wait and see.

• Members

So it's bad writing for bi-polar Sharon to have an emotional breakdown over the loss of her husband after also losing someone she thought was her child? It's been less than two months and Sharon has been shown more as a mother and sensible person which is all I was looking for. They've already rehabilitated her. It would be out of character for her NOT to lose control. And that has never been the issue with her in my opinion. The problem is that they keep having her do crazy things when something dramatic happens in her life. As long as she doesn't suddenly start sleeping around again or stealing babies I don't see what the problem is...

• Members

I think she was being rehabilitated, but SB's departure (I don't want Dylan re-casted) made it inevitable for her to suffer some kind of guilt/loss and have an emotional breakdown.  Hopefully, she'll emerge as the stronger Sharon that we all want.  

• Members

We're allowed to voice an opinion based on a spoiler. I'm willing to wait and see how it plays out but I'm not going to lie that I'm disappointed if they have her go off the rails again just because. She never should have been given a mental illness to begin with. Let's not pretend they treat it with seriousness.

• Members

Its also Mal Young who alludes to it in a spoiler article, he ends the article by saying Sharon is gonna lash out, and it will effect her, and could effect Dylan's mission!, we shall see 

Please register in order to view this content

Archived