Y&R January Spoilers

• Members

Well hopefully these will play out as decent as they sound. These spoilers are courtesy from Soapdom:

• Victor looks for a new passion to pursue. Will Nikki and the rest of the Newmans be supportive? 
  • Nick and Chelsea have a special connection, but misread intentions and secrets could change their dynamic.
  • Dylan continues to reel from Sharon's deception -- and their relationship suffers. Can their relationship find some type of normalcy or will Dylan and Sharon be forced to take a break? 
  • Victoria keeps Billy at arm's length -- but when her world is turned upside down with the return of her son Reed, Billy is the one who is there to help. 
  • Jill stops playing matchmaker for a bit and turns to revenge seeker when she is double-crossed!
  • Lauren gets her groove back and reaches out to old friends in a desperate attempt to save Fenmore's to survive in 2017...
  • Gloria continues to meddle into Kevin and Chloe's relationship and will get the upper hand in a surprise twist of fate!
  • The secret of Bella's father and the truth of what really happened to Adam continues to cause tension for Kevin and Chloe to point of eruption! 
  • Mariah and Hilary grapple for power.
  • Cane and Lily face a big decision.
  • Ravi and Ashley become vital in each other's lives.
  • A new year means a new Abby! Abby's soul searching looks for renewal as she makes major changes for her personal life and career. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please let this mean they are getting rid of Colin. Please please please. The worst thing you could do with the Jill character is consign her to Wacky Senior Hijinks with him.

I am pleased they are dealing with the Adam/Chloe thing; I was worried that would be swept under the rug. Hoping it sends her back off the show. I do like Ravi and Ashley a lot.

I'm not sure a "new Abby" is possible without a new actress. I like MO but she is limited. Pratt attempting to frontburner her proved that.

As I suspected, I think they are ending the Nick and Chelsea thing.

• Members

Man these sound like snoozeville. I hope they play better than they sound but I've found that Y&R words their spoilers in ways that don't at all play out on-screen like they say so I'm keeping the hope.

I bet it is Colin who double-crosses Jill. Isn't Tristan back for a few episodes?

And yeah, pretty sure Bella is Billy's unless they pull another daddy out of nowhere.

Victoria should be able to handle her own son without "needing" Billy. The real Victoria wouldn't put up with any of the crap doormat Victoria has put up with. Sigh.

How much longer is Dylan around for?

Mariah and Hillary grapple for power? At stupid GC Buzz? Zzzzz

• Members

I liked the TR/JW pairing but MAB destroyed the character so bad before the character appeared on screen they never took off like the should have. 

Sussman sounded like she wasn't going to deal with the Adam thing but just last week Gloria dropped the line "Well you were in town when Adam was blown to smithereens I'm sure you probably had something to do with that!" to a gaping Chloe and denying Kevin. We the audience and Chloe know that Adam is still alive but no resolution has come of it yet. 

• Members

I don't think Adam is going to be resurrected any time soon. I do think Chloe's role in what happened to him can't be ignored for too long. I was asking just a couple weeks ago how her crazy ass was still viable at the moment.

• Members

Well we the audience and Chloe know that Adam is still alive but I see her involvement coming out as a means for an exit...maybe her and Kevin will hit the road together. It's been said there's going to be a scene where Jill instantly recognizes Bella as her own granddaughter but Jill and Chloe have yet to interact actually so I assume that scene is still coming.  

Pratt and JFP made some very very unwise storyline decisions with Adam and not trying to recast and then Sussman coming in saying Adam will stay dead. It's clearly left some ire for a lot of causal fans all over. I knew recasting Hartley was going to be tough but its made worse that the character is assumed dead but thanks to single scene viewers know he's still alive. 

• Members

It's not the first time a soap has left the door open like that on a popular character's 'death'. It's happened many times over the years on many shows, with bigger characters than Adam. It's out there but he doesn't have to come back for a long time.

Archived