GH: Frank Valentini Interview

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Two actors who should no longer be on the show. Frank should not be allowed to dictate story lines. His hiring of ME reminds me of FMB hiring Susan Batten as Connor on ATWT because they were friends. Neither actor adds nothing to the canvas but boredom. Frank is writing/producing the GH he wants to see and not what the audience wants…reminds me of Goutman in his final years as EP of ATWT.

• Members

K soapsuds thats a weird comparison. You are talking about Susan Batten who was horribly miscast on ATWT. ME has been great. Jean P is writing classic soap with a modern twist. Now ATWT was a goner plus CBS didnt own it. ABC owns GH its the highest rated show for daytime its yeilding a profit. All good Soapsuds u should be thanking Jean and Shelly they are doing what nobody is doing on TV. Bring smart back to TV giving us a deep and affecting experience.

• Members

OK when Susan was on ATWT that was 13 years before it got cancelled

What is so modern about the writing on GH? If your talking Kristina's love life, Queer as Folk did that and way better 16 years ago

Oh and as far as ABC owning, GH they also owned AMC & OLTL (which was getting great numbers) & thise shows were axed. Trust me, Its WHEN ABC can find something to replace GH, not IF

• Members

Wash Rinse Repeat... Valentini, Varni, Altman and Pissy all need to go and take the unwelcome cast members with them. 

So glad he found room for his friend and now Joe looks like "Crusty Azz Carrrrrrrlllllooooossssssssssssss" with the messy facial hair.]

Drag azz JVP...No one wanted him on before....

Archived