BB - August 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

I think it was reported that MC had a lot of rain when B&B was there to tape thus a lot of indoor scenes. Once they are outdoors though they use the same location…LOL….I agree the location shoot for this repetitive story has been awful.

The remote has been uneventful. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It really has. Location shoots for B&B use to be a huge deal, dating as far back to the 1989 shoot on board the Queen Mary and all the lovely chaos that occured. The more recent Amsterdam shoot had killed that notion it seems. Steffy slapping Quinn was fun but it definitely isn't even close to the impact of Stephanie pushing Sally into Lake Como. 

• Members

Weren't a lot of the hotel room scenes just done in their own studio? That's where a ton of time looked like it was spent.  They could have just done a conference being hosted in LA...since Quinn shows up anywhere anyway, what was the point?

• Members

It's a shame that MC ended up as a production and s/l flop. B&B has set the gold standard so we're spoiled. Honestly the 'park' scenes could've been filmed in LA and most would've be wiser. In fact I'm almost certain part of Steffy/Liam Thursday was done in front of green screen. 

• Members

As said, there was bad weather which prevented them from doing more filming. No point in continuing to criticize or complain about it. Its dissappointing for me bc I was in Monte Carlo this time lat year so was hoping to some of the places I visited but it is what it is and Mother Nature trumps all

I hate that they are dragging this Wyatt/Steffy mess out. Everyone knows she only settled for him. Like who is really here for them as a couple? Such a waste of time

• Members

Im not here for either…LOL…they need to give the Spencer brothers a rest and move Steffy away from their orbit.

And get rid of Quinn…if she is only going to be bat crazy then forget it. Ship her off to the loony bin.

• Members

Yeah, it's time to either make Quinn strong, while having a bit of an edge, or just send her away. 

As far as Liam/Steffy, this whole 'robbed' nonsense is absurd considering that Liam made certain choices that pushed Steffy away prior to his 'accident.' It's equally bizarre that Quinn developed deep feelings for Liam, but somehow was able to transfer them to Eric in a couple of weeks. And now she 'loves' him. 

Frankly, all the couples on the show are in a weird 'stuck' place: Rick/Maya, Zende/Nicole, Bill/Brooke, Thomas/Caroline, etc. I'm sure it won't be long before Ridge/Katie is revisited right on the verge of Ridge/Brooke. Putting Liam/Steffy back puts them in exact dead end spot. Of course, things could really get shaken up, if Quinn got preggers with Liam's baby, but that ship has probably long sailed. Things really have not been working since they killed off Aly with a rare exceptions that only last a few episode. 

• Members

Man, Julius can go to hell. The Avants are back adn he's still on his hate Sasha schtick. Man, give it up. I dont like how nasty he is towards his own child for a situation he created when he didnt keep his dingaling in his pants

Did they write Caroline out today? If so, how long will she be gone. 

• Members

Did I miss the "The role of Steffy is now being played by Lil' Kim" announcement at the beginning of the episode??  The makeup was brutal today.  She about looked like a damn Oompa Loompa.

I'm assuming Caroline will be returning and they're just setting up a story that'll probably be dropped the minute she returns.

• Members

I know what they're doing - propping Sasha - but it's a terrible way of doing it. Julius is disgusting and having Maya pile on in her snarky ways is inexcusable after the way Julius treated her.  If anyone could relate to being shunned from her family because of her 'birth' - it's Maya. I'm close to taking my next 3-6 month break.  

Archived