BB - August 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL..I was about to say Wyatt and Liam just had the same exact conversation about Quinn they've been having all year. Wyatt looks so dumb. How many times can he defend Quinn and be adamant that she's changed and listened, only to have her doing opposite in the next scene? He looks like a damn fool

Why does Quinn need to work at Forrester? Its one thing to date Eric, but why would she take that job if she wanted to prove to Steffy and Wyatt that she'd stay away from her? Steffy should just go get a retraining order like Ivy did, which effectively would block her from being in the building.  I bet this show will forget this plot point

Eric looked stupid acting like Stephanie wouldnt disapprove of this relationship. Quinn is a budget Sheila and we know how Steph felt about her

• Members

I stopped by my mom's today and decided to watch B&B live since I removed it from DVR last week. I've been reading recaps and it was hard to tell if it was a repeat of Friday/Monday or a new episode. 

What's worse is the premise - all this angst over Quinn designing jewelry and hooking up with Eric. So? Ridge, Pam, Rick and Steffy on their flipping high horses. I did enjoy Eric reading Ridge and kicking his butt out of the house. Is Quinn really worse than Ridge after what he did to his son? 

• Members

I don't see where everyone is being unreasonable with Eric.  He's an idiot and everyone has valid concerns about that loon working at FC.  Steffy is speaking about Liam so she can STFU but Ridge and Rick are right on target, and Eric should not have to be told this, but Quinn is shocking his old wrinkled monkey so his stupidity makes sense.  Why does Quinn need to work at FC anyhow?  Why subject employees to that whacko?

What Ridge did to Thomas?  I'd love to believe you meant what Thomas did to Ridge (and ESPECIALLY Caroline).  

Unfortunately, WHEN this blows up in Eric's face, it won't be the event a Daytime soap deserves!  

• Members

Considering Quinn spewed the same words(how a changed woman she was) to Liam when she and he were playing Jack and Jill in the cabin. 

The writers should have continued Quinn's upbringing and brought her mother into the canvas. It would have been a redux of Sheila on Y&R but its better than having her on Liam and now Grandpa Eric. 

And please just put Liam and Steffy together so we can move on to better and fresher stories if thats possible from Bradley Bell.

• Members

remember the Thomas/Caroline hook-up has been rewritten into some undeniable 'love thing' and not what we saw. So that makes Ridge the bad guy now. The story was a loser from the start. Rick, instead of Thomas, was the better long-term play for the show.  

Ao today, we had the 'adult' version of the Zende/Nicole 'private dining in formal wear' in front of Stephanie's portrait. Boring. 

• Members

You missed her exit? She left LA indefinitely to go back to NY and be with her mothers while she gets over everything that's happened. There was an episode where she basically said goodbye to Thomas and thats why he's been lamenting about being away from his son with Sasha. I think the plan was for her to not be around when the non-existent scandal blew up

• Members

AWWWWW.  You so GOTTA love Quinn when she says she's sorry for what she's done.  AWWWWW.  So SWEEEET.  I hope the rest of the Forresters haul her off to a mental institution, and engineer a Brooke/Eric Reunion.  Steal her Cell Phone when she's committed, and send messages to Eric - Hey - You're too OLD for me...gotta move on with my life.  And then TORTURE THE HELL out of her.  When she escapse and returns....Oh HEY QUINN!  Well ya KNOW!?  Brooke was ALWAYS the LOVE OF ERIC's LIFE!  So even though we DID THIS TO YOU....EVERYTHING WORKED OUT!!!! So you should just MOVE ON BECAUSE EVERYTHING WORKED OUT!  LOVE YA!  Isn't EVERYTHING GREAT!????

• Members

So if Quinn doesn't leave Grandpa Forrester ….Steffy is going to divorce Wyatt….Wow…she sure came off like a beyotch!  What happen to I meant my vows crap we've heard since they were married?? I am so sick of the whole blame going to Quinn. No one told Steffy to marry Wyatt…..it was her choice…..she could have waited until Liam showed up…..and Liam….he was the one who wouldn't explain why he was so upset when Steffy asked what was wrong. They are all to blame…..and Wyatt is just plain dumb for falling for Hope wedding 2.0

• Members

Its blackmail and really the only card she has over Quinn. Quinn plays dirty so why shouldnt Steffy? If she came across as a bitch, then good for her! I got tired of seeing the defanged Steffy. Its refreshing seeing her more with a backbone, assertive, aggressive and taking charge. She should be like this as she is Stephanie Forrester II. I fault no one for not buying this new found good girl act. Everyone should have cause to be alarmed and want to rid Quinn from Eric and FC

Archived